- The report contains detailed information about Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc business.
About Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc
Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc., through its subsidiary, Canadian Satellite Radio Inc., provides subscription based satellite radio entertainment and information in Canada. The company has a license from XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc. (XM) to provide satellite digital audio radio services in Canada.
As of August 31, 2010, the company had 589,700 total subscribers, including 432,200 self-paying subscribers. Through XM, it offers 130 channels, which include commercial-free music, as well as news, talk, sports, and childrens programming, including 13 Canadian channels designed and developed by it from its broadcast operations in Toronto, Montreal and Quebec City.
The company broadcasts music channels and select non-music channels in audio over the Internet to personal computers and to mobile devices, including iPhone and iPod touch, Blackberry, and Android devices.
In 2009, XM Canada announced two additions to the Plug-n-Play radio category: the XM onyX and the Xpress RCi, both featuring the PowerConnect FM transmitter that works through cutomers vehicle's radio. XM Canada also announced an addition to the Plug-n-Play radio category: the XM SkyDock; iPhone and iPod Touch users with the help of the SkyDock, would operate XM through their personal devices and listen to XM through the car audio system.
The companys service includes approximately 130 channels, including commercial-free music, as well as news, talk, sports, and childrens programming, including 117 XM channels and 13 Canadian channels developed by it. It also offers XM NavTraffic, the satellite-delivered traffic information service. XM NavTraffic makes it possible for drivers to access info, such as traffic congestion, accidents, incidents, road construction, average speed, and estimated driving time.
The company has multi-year distribution arrangements with various automobile OEMs, including GMCL, Honda Canada, Nissan Canada, Toyota Canada, Hyundai Auto Canada, and Porsche Cars Canada. In addition to its distribution arrangements with automobile OEMs, it has multi-year distribution agreements with Rogers Communication to provide XM Canada content across the Rogers wireless, cable, and Internet platforms; Telus Mobility to provide XM Canada content across the TELUS network; and Air Canada for programming of in-flight music channels.
XM radios are also available in Canada at national and regional consumer electronics retailers, such as Best Buy, Canadian Tire, Future Shop, Wal-Mart, and other national, regional, and independent retailers that sell consumer electronics in Canada. It has broadcasting agreement with the National Hockey League (NHL) and its NHL Home Ice channel.
The companys major competitor includes Sirius Canada (Sirius Canada is a joint venture between CBC-Radio Canada, Standard Broadcasting, and Sirius).
Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc. was incorporated in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CANADIAN SATELLITE RADIO HOLDINGS INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CANADIAN SATELLITE RADIO HOLDINGS INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CANADIAN SATELLITE RADIO HOLDINGS INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CANADIAN SATELLITE RADIO HOLDINGS INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CANADIAN SATELLITE RADIO HOLDINGS INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. CANADIAN SATELLITE RADIO HOLDINGS INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CANADIAN SATELLITE RADIO HOLDINGS INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CANADIAN SATELLITE RADIO HOLDINGS INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CANADIAN SATELLITE RADIO HOLDINGS INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CANADIAN SATELLITE RADIO HOLDINGS INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CANADIAN SATELLITE RADIO HOLDINGS INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc Major Shareholders
Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc History
Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc Offices and Representations
Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Canadian Satellite Radio Holdings Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?