- The report contains detailed information about Burnham Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Burnham Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Burnham Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Burnham Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Burnham Holdings Inc. business.
About Burnham Holdings Inc.
Burnham Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, manufactures boilers, furnaces, radiators, air conditioning systems, and related accessories for residential, commercial, and industrial applications. The company offers its products primarily in the United States of America, Canada, and Mexico.
The company's line of residential products provides homeowners with a range of choices. The Burnham Hydronics and New Yorker product lines feature residential cast iron, stainless steel, aluminum, and steel boilers. Burnham Hydronics also includes cast iron and steel heat distribution products, indirect water heaters, and a line of radiant heating systems. The Governale line features cast iron radiators, baseboard, and convectors. The Thermo Pride product line includes warm air furnaces, heat pumps, and central air conditioning systems. The Crown line features cast iron and aluminum boilers, indirect water heaters, and warm air furnaces. A line of related accessories is included under each brand. Typical applications of these products are for various styles and sizes of homes and small buildings.
The Burnham Commercial product line features firetube boilers of scotch marine and firebox design, as well as modular and packaged cast iron boilers. The Bryan line features a selection of flexible watertube boilers. Both product lines include a range of boiler room accessories, such as deaerators, feedwater systems, and water treatment equipment. The Thermal Solutions line features copper tube boilers and water heaters. Typical uses of these products are for heating buildings and high-pressure steam generation for process applications.
The company wholly owns Burnham Foundry, LLC; Wendland Manufacturing Corp.; and Norwood Manufacturing, Inc.
Burnham Foundry, LLC is a gray and ductile iron foundry business with experience in complex, thin-wall, iron pressure castings. This automated facility is a producer of boiler and radiator castings for the affiliated manufacturing companies, as well as outside customers in the heating industry.
Wendland Manufacturing Corp. is a producer of both pressurized and non-pressurized tanks and vessels for various liquid storage applications, including municipal water systems, wastewater treatment, and portable water heating.
Norwood Manufacturing, Inc. is a manufacturer of painted light-gauge metal parts.
The company's Burnham Hydronics, New Yorker, Governale, and Crown brand products are sold through wholesale distributors who, in turn, market to builders, heating contractors, utilities, and fuel dealers for resale to residential customers. In addition, the marketing of the Burnham Hydronics brand, in partnership with its distributors, is promoted directly to the distributors customers in order to develop brand loyalty. Thermo Pride products are sold directly to installing contractors and fuel dealers.
The company's commercial products are used for heating applications in commercial, institutional and industrial facilities, such as hospitals, hotels, and schools. The Burnham Commercial and Bryan lines also include high-pressure steam units used for process applications in manufacturing, food processing, and the chemical industries. Commercial products are sold primarily through independent sales representatives directly to contractors or end users.
Burnham Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1905.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BURNHAM HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BURNHAM HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BURNHAM HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BURNHAM HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BURNHAM HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Burnham Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Burnham Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Burnham Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Burnham Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Burnham Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BURNHAM HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BURNHAM HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BURNHAM HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BURNHAM HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BURNHAM HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BURNHAM HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Burnham Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Burnham Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Burnham Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Burnham Holdings Inc. History
Burnham Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Burnham Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Burnham Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Burnham Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Burnham Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Burnham Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
Burnham Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Burnham Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Burnham Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Burnham Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Burnham Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Burnham Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Burnham Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Burnham Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?