- The report contains detailed information about Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. business.
About Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc.
Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. provides drybulk transportation services focusing on transporting drybulk commodities from the Baltic region. The companys fleet, as of April 15, 2007, consisted of seven drybulk vessels, five barges and four tugs. The company primarily transports coal and other drybulk cargoes in the Baltic region.
The companys fleet has a combined capacity of approximately 395,907 dwt (deadweight tonnage).
The companys drybulk vessels principally focus on the transportation of coal from exporters in Russia to end-users in northern and western Europe. In addition to shipping coal, the companys vessels also transport grains and minor bulks, including steel products, iron ore, forest products and fertilizers. Two of its drybulk vessels are Ice Classed, which permits them to operate in shipping lanes with icy conditions.
Tugs and Barges
The companys tugs and barges are principally used to serve ports that are too small to accept traditional drybulk vessels. Its tugs are used to push the barges, with the typical route being the intra-Baltic. Customers for these vessels include Danish and German power companies that often utilize special ports and discharging facilities.
The companys competitors include Polish Steamship Company, Murmansk Shipping, and ESL Shipping.
Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BRITANNIA BULK HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BRITANNIA BULK HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BRITANNIA BULK HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BRITANNIA BULK HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BRITANNIA BULK HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Sea Transportation Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BRITANNIA BULK HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BRITANNIA BULK HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BRITANNIA BULK HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BRITANNIA BULK HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BRITANNIA BULK HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BRITANNIA BULK HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. History
Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Sea Transportation Industry Statistics
Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Britannia Bulk Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?