- The report contains detailed information about Haber Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Haber Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Haber Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Haber Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Haber Inc. business.
About Haber Inc.
Haber, Inc. operates as a technology process development company with proprietary technologies in extractive metallurgy and electrochemical separations. The company has chemical and electrochemical process technologies for separations, extractions, and purifications.
The company's technologies include Haber Gold Process (HGP) and the Haber Electronic Scrap System (HESS), chemical systems for the hydrometallurgical extraction of gold from its ores, concentrates, and industrial coatings and materials.
The company's Electromolecular Propulsion (EMP) technology is an electrochemical process that enables the electrically controlled movement or positioning of different molecules.
The company provides products called the EMP-15D/A instrument and capillary micro pre parative device. It intends to develop EMP instruments and demonstration kits for the education sector. EMP, an acronym for ElectroMolecularPropulsion, is an electrochemical process, which enables the movement or positioning of different molecules. The company is working on other specialized EMP projects, including forensics, fingerprint validation, lethal bacteria detection, blood abnormalities, and enhancement of pathological examination of biopsy specimens.
The companys wholly-owned Ghanaian subsidiary, Haber Mining Ghana Ltd., has entered into a joint venture with Etruscan Resources Ghana Ltd. (Etruscan Ghana), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Nova Scotia, Canada-based Etruscan Resources Inc. to explore 1,331 square kilometers of gold concessions in the Western and Brong Ahafo Regions of Ghana.
The company has also entered into a joint venture with its licensee, Gold City Inc. (Gold City), a privately held Nevada mining and exploration corporation that owns and controls gold mining sites in Nevada and Arizona. The company received under the terms of Gold City's hydrometallurgical license a net smelter return of 8-12 percent of all gold and other minerals extracted, and a 5 percent share of mechanically recovered coarse gold and nuggets. Gold Citys licenses cover the U.S., Mexico, Canada, South America, Australia, Asia, and Africa.
The company has entered into a joint venture with GeoBASE Metals Corporation. Under the terms of the agreement, the joint venture would form a Zimbabwean Company, 'Haber GeoBASE Africa Minerals Company' ('HG'). Haber would grant to HG a Haber Gold Process Four (HGP4) license and implementation and technology license for the STAMP program covering the African continent excluding Ghana and Tanzania.
The company's customers include gold mining companies, electronics recycling companies, and life science companies.
The company's competitors include Hewlett Packard; Perkin Elmer; Beckman Instruments; Imperial Chemical Industries; and Metalgeselshalt.
Haber, Inc. was founded in 1967.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HABER INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HABER INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HABER INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HABER INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HABER INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Haber Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Haber Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Haber Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Haber Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Haber Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HABER INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HABER INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HABER INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HABER INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HABER INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HABER INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Haber Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Haber Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Haber Inc. Major Shareholders
Haber Inc. History
Haber Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Haber Inc. Offices and Representations
Haber Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Haber Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Haber Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Haber Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Haber Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Haber Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Haber Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Haber Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Haber Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Haber Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Haber Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Haber Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?