- The report contains detailed information about Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. business.
About Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc.
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. operates as an integrated real estate company. The company focuses on the ownership, operation, and acquisition of office properties primarily in Northern and Southern California, including Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, and the East Bay.
The companys initial portfolio consists of 6 office properties comprising an aggregate of approximately 1.2 million square feet.
City Plaza, Orange, California: City Plaza is a 19 story, steel-framed, office building located in Orange, California. The property contains 333,922 net rentable square feet situated on an 11.5 acre lot with 1,138 parking spaces. The companys primary tenants include Kondaur Capital Corp.; Medical Specialties; Walsworth, Franklin, Bevins; Master Halco; and Liberty Mutual Insurance.
First Financial, Encino, California:First Financial is a 6 story, steel-framed office building located in Encino, California at the intersection of Ventura and Balboa Boulevards. The property contains 222,423 net rentable square feet and a 49,560 square foot 4 story parking garage with 690 parking spaces. The companys primary tenants include Pepperdine University; Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated; Marcus & Millichap; Vitas Healthcare Corp.; and Haber Corporation.
Del Amo Office, Torrance, California: The company has an agreement to acquire the Del Amo Office property and its related ground sublease. The Del Amo Office property is a 5 story, steel-framed office building located on Sepulveda Boulevard in Torrance, California. The property contains 113,000 net rentable square feet and is situated on a 2.3 acre lot with 150 parking spaces. The property is 100% leased to Saatchi & Saatchi North America, Inc., an advertising agency.
Technicolor Building, Hollywood, California: The Technicolor Building is a 6 story, steel-framed office and motion picture technical production building located in Hollywood, California. The property consists of 114,958 square feet and is located on the Sunset Gower property, with frontage on Sunset Boulevard, one of the main surface arteries in Los Angeles. The property includes both traditional office space and space dedicated to post-production uses, such as video and sound content screening, editing, and data storage and, as Technicolors primary office and post-production facility, it is essential to its worldwide operations. The property is 100% leased to Technicolor.
Tierrasanta, San Diego, California: Tierrasanta is a wood-framed office complex located in the Kearny Mesa submarket of San Diego, California. Tierrasanta consists of 4 buildings that contain an aggregate of 104,234 net rentable square feet situated on a 6.5 acre lot with 382 parking spaces. The companys tenants include RBF Consulting; California Bank & Trust; NxGen; Quake Global, Inc.; and Diversified Copier.
875 Howard Street, San Francisco, California: 875 Howard Street property is located in San Francisco, California and consists of 2 buildings totaling approximately 286,000 square feet. One of the buildings is an approximately 191,000 square foot, 6 story building that is being redeveloped from its prior use as a museum to use as an office property, with expected completion by April 2010.
Media and Entertainment Portfolio
The companys initial portfolio of operating properties includes 2 properties that it consider to be media and entertainment properties, encompassing an aggregate of 857,432 square feet. Its media and entertainment properties are located in prime Southern California submarkets.
Sunset Gower, Hollywood, California: Sunset Gower is a 15.6 acre media and entertainment property located in the heart of Hollywood, 4 blocks west of the Hollywood (101) Freeway. The property encompasses almost an entire city block, bordered by Sunset Boulevard to the north, Gower Street to the west, Gordon Street to the east and Fountain Avenue to the south. Sunset Gower typically serves as home to single camera television and motion picture production tenants. The property consists of 368,149 square feet of office and support space, along with 12 sound stage facilities totaling 175,560 square feet. In addition, there are 1,490 parking spaces (situated in both surface and structured parking lots). Included in the total office square feet is a building, known as 6060 Sunset, which consist of approximately 17,000 square feet and was purchased separately from the Sunset Gower property and completely renovated, including core and shell upgrades. As of December 31, 2009, the company had 61 leases in effect for 348,045 square feet at its Sunset Gower property. The companys major tenants include NBC Studios (Heroes) and Blind Decker Productions (Dexter).
Sunset Bronson, Hollywood, California: Sunset Bronson is a 10.6 acre media and entertainment property located in the Hollywood. The property encompasses a full city block, bordered by Sunset Boulevard to the north, Bronson Avenue to the west, Van Ness Avenue to the east and Fernwood Avenue to the south. The property includes a Historical-Cultural Monument designation for the Site of the Filming of the First Talking Film (The Jazz Singer) that is specific to the building structure that fronts Sunset Boulevard. Sunset Bronson consists of approximately 86,108 square feet of office and support space and 9 sound stage facilities with approximately 137,109 square feet, along with 466 parking spaces. Sunset Bronson also includes the KTLA facility, which is a multi-use office, broadcasting and production facility located on the Sunset Bronson property. The KTLA facility is 100% leased by KTLA Channel 5, an independent television station in Los Angeles.
In August 2010, the company has acquired the leasehold interest in the 6-story, 58,484-square-foot 9300 Wilshire office building in Beverly Hills, Calif.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HUDSON PACIFIC PROPERTIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HUDSON PACIFIC PROPERTIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HUDSON PACIFIC PROPERTIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HUDSON PACIFIC PROPERTIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HUDSON PACIFIC PROPERTIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HUDSON PACIFIC PROPERTIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HUDSON PACIFIC PROPERTIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HUDSON PACIFIC PROPERTIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HUDSON PACIFIC PROPERTIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HUDSON PACIFIC PROPERTIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HUDSON PACIFIC PROPERTIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. Major Shareholders
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. History
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. Offices and Representations
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?