- The report contains detailed information about RBC Bearings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RBC Bearings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RBC Bearings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RBC Bearings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RBC Bearings Inc. business.
About RBC Bearings Inc.
RBC Bearings Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of engineered precision plain, roller, and ball bearings in the United States and internationally. The company focuses primarily on technical or regulated bearing products for specialized markets.
Plain Bearings: Plain bearings are primarily used to rectify inevitable misalignments in various mechanical components, such as aircraft controls, helicopter rotors, or in heavy mining and construction equipment. Plain bearings are produced with either self-lubricating or metal-to-metal designs and consist of various sub-classes, including rod end bearings, spherical plain bearings, and journal bearings.
Roller Bearings: Roller bearings are anti-friction products that utilize cylindrical rolling elements. The company produces three main designs: tapered roller bearings, needle roller bearings and needle bearing track rollers, and cam followers. It produces medium sized tapered roller bearings used primarily in heavy truck axle applications. The company offers various needle roller bearing designs that are used in both industrial applications and certain U.S. military aircraft platforms. These products are generally specified for use where there are high loads and the design is constrained by space considerations.
Ball Bearings: Ball bearings are devices which utilize high precision ball elements to reduce friction in high speed applications. The company specializes in four main types of ball bearings: high precision aerospace, airframe control, thin section, and industrial ball bearings. High precision aerospace bearings are primarily sold to customers in the defense industry that require bearing products, such as missile guidance systems, providing higher degrees of fault tolerance given the criticality of the applications in which they are used. Airframe control ball bearings are precision ball bearings that are plated to resist corrosion and are qualified under a military specification. The company produces a general line of industrial ball bearings sold primarily to the aftermarket.
Other: The companys other products consist primarily of precision mechanical components and machine tool collets. Precision mechanical components are used in general industrial applications. Machine tool collets are cone-shaped metal sleeves, used for holding circular or rodlike pieces in a lathe or other machine that provide part holding and part location during machining operations.
Customers and Markets
The company classifies its customers into two principal categories: diversified industrial and aerospace and defense. These principal end markets utilize both commercial and specialized bearing products.
Diversified Industrial Market: The company manufactures bearing products for a range of diversified industrial markets, including construction and mining, oil and natural resource extraction, heavy truck, packaging, and semiconductor machinery. Its diversified industrial customers include AxleTech International; Caterpillar; ITT Corporation; Komatsu America; National Oilwell Varco; and various aftermarket distributors, including Applied Industrial, Kaman Corporation, and Motion Industries.
Aerospace and Defense Market: The company supplies bearings for use in commercial, private, and military aircraft. It supplies bearings for the commercial aircraft operating worldwide. This includes military contractors for airplanes, helicopters, and missile systems. The company manufactures bearing products used by the U.S. Department of Defense and certain foreign governments for use in fighter jets, troop transports, naval vessels, helicopters, gas turbine engines, armored vehicles, guided weaponry, and satellites. It manufactures a line of standard products that conform to various domestic military application requirements, as well as customized products designed for unique applications. The company specializes in the manufacture of high precision ball and roller bearings, commercial ball bearings and metal-to-metal and self-lubricating plain bearings for the defense market. Its major aerospace and defense customers include Airbus; BAE Systems; Boeing; Embraer; General Electric; Lockheed Martin; Raytheon; Snecma Group; U.S. Department of Defense; United Technologies; and various aftermarket channels.
The company has established operations in certain countries outside the U.S., including Mexico, France, Switzerland, China, and England.
The companys principal competitors include Kaydon Corporation, McGill Manufacturing Company, Inc., and New Hampshire Ball Bearings.
RBC Bearings Incorporated was founded in 1919.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RBC BEARINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RBC BEARINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RBC BEARINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RBC BEARINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RBC BEARINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RBC Bearings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RBC Bearings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RBC Bearings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RBC Bearings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RBC Bearings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RBC BEARINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RBC BEARINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RBC BEARINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RBC BEARINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RBC BEARINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RBC BEARINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RBC Bearings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RBC Bearings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RBC Bearings Inc. Major Shareholders
RBC Bearings Inc. History
RBC Bearings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RBC Bearings Inc. Offices and Representations
RBC Bearings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RBC Bearings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RBC Bearings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
RBC Bearings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
RBC Bearings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RBC Bearings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RBC Bearings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RBC Bearings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
RBC Bearings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
RBC Bearings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RBC Bearings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RBC Bearings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?