- The report contains detailed information about QI Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for QI Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The QI Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes QI Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of QI Systems Inc. business.
About QI Systems Inc.
QI Systems, Inc. engages in the design, development, and marketing of hardware and software for smart cards. The company is a developer and integrator of contact and contactless card payment, access control and tracking solutions. Its products have been installed in the United States of America, Canada, Venezuela, the United Kingdom, and Norway.
The company supplies smart card systems for various markets including colleges and universities, municipalities and corporate campuses. It provides unattended point of sale devices and data collection for vending machines, parking meters, photocopiers, laundry machines and water operators.
The companys main products are SmartKit, SmartKit Console, SmartKit Reload Station and QLink. Its main product SmartKit, is a smart card payment terminal designed for use in vending machines and other unattended point of sale terminals. In 2006, the company introduced its new product QI Wave - a contactless card reader for vending, parking, laundry and other unattended point of sale applications.
The companys readers allow the use of cash-card payment systems for self-serve applications such as vending, gaming, laundromat machines, transit fare collection systems and newspaper vending machines. SmartVend systems have been installed in Coca-Cola and Pepsi vending machines, coffee, snack and sandwich machines, laundry machines, copiers, newspaper vending boxes for publications such as USA Today and in parking machines. The company has primarily concentrated on supplying its products to OEM manufacturers.
QI Systems, Inc. was incorporated in 1978 under the name Jewel Resources, Inc. and changed its name to Wkay Resources, Inc. in 1987. Further, the company changed its name to Magnatron International Corp. in 1990 and to QI Technologies Corp. in 1994. Subsequently, it changed its name to QI Systems, Inc. in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. QI SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. QI SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. QI SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. QI SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. QI SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. QI Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of QI Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of QI Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. QI Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. QI Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. QI SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. QI SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. QI SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. QI SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. QI SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. QI SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
QI Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
QI Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
QI Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
QI Systems Inc. History
QI Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
QI Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
QI Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
QI Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
QI Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
QI Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
QI Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
QI Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
QI Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
QI Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
QI Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
QI Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
QI Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
QI Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?