- The report contains detailed information about John Bean Technologies Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for John Bean Technologies Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The John Bean Technologies Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes John Bean Technologies Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of John Bean Technologies Corporation business.
About John Bean Technologies Corporation
John Bean Technologies Corporation designs, manufactures, tests, and services systems and products for customers in the food processing and air transportation industries in the United States and internationally.
The company operates in two segments, JBT FoodTech and JBT AeroTech.
JBT FoodTech is a supplier of customized industrial food processing solutions and services used in the food processing industry. The company designs, manufactures and services food processing systems for the preparation of ready-to-eat meals, shelf stable packaged foods, meat, seafood and poultry products, juice and dairy products, fruit and vegetable and bakery products.
Solutions, Products and Services
The company offers a portfolio of systems, equipment and services to its customers which are often sold as part of an integrated processing line solution. It categorizes its technology solutions offerings into freezing and chilling, protein processing, in-container processing and fruit processing.
Freezing and Chilling: The company is a supplier of freezing and chilling solutions to the food processing industry. It designs, assembles, tests and installs technologies that include individual quick freezing (IQF), self-stacking spiral, linear/impingement and contact freezers and chillers. It offers a range of capacities and accessories to optimize its customers variable production needs. Its industrial freezers can be found in plants that are processing food products ranging from meat, seafood and poultry to bakery products and ready-to-eat meals, fruits, vegetables and dairy products. The companys products include FloFREEZE Individual Quick Freeze (IQF); GYRoCOMPACT Self-Stacking Spiral Freezer, Chiller, Proofer; and ADVANTEC Linear Freezers and Chillers.
Protein Processing: The company is a supplier of equipment and services that enable it to provide integrated protein processing lines for various convenient food products. Its systems offerings include horizontal slicers, continuous water-jet portioners, coating and seasoning applicators, frying systems and oven and cooking systems. Its integrated processing lines often span from the raw products initial point of entry onto the processing line through final packaging. The company also provides systems that portion, coat or cook other food products ranging from breads and pizzas to meat patties, seafood and ready-to-eat meals. It products include DSI Portioners; Coating Applicators; THERMoFIN Frying Systems; GYRoCOMPACT Spiral Ovens; and JSO JetStream Linear Ovens.
In-Container Processing: The company is a global supplier of integrated industrial sterilization systems that manufacture shelf stable foods in various flexible and rigid packages. These integrated solutions include fillers, closers, sterilizers, material handling systems and controls that process foods, including fruits and vegetables, soups and sauces, dairy products, a range of ready-to-eat meals and pet foods. The company offers selection of sterilization products, including continuous rotary and hydrostatic sterilizers primarily used for processing metal cans. It also provides automated batch retorts which can process various packages, such as plastic pouches, cartons, glass and cans. The companys offering also includes specialized material handling systems to automate the handling and tracking of processed and unprocessed containers. In addition, the company offers modeling software, as well as thermal processing controls that help its customers optimize and track their cooking processes and introduce on-line corrections in the case of any process deviations. The companys in-container processing solutions technology offerings include fillers, closers, continuous rotary and hydrostatic sterilizers, automated batch retorts, and LOG-TEC control systems and modeling software.
Fruit Processing: The company is a supplier of industrial citrus processing equipment. Its citrus processing solutions typically include citrus extractors, finishers, pulp systems, evaporators and by-product recovery systems as well as aseptic systems (including sterilizers, fillers, flow lines and controls)
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. JOHN BEAN TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. JOHN BEAN TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. JOHN BEAN TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. JOHN BEAN TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. JOHN BEAN TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. John Bean Technologies Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of John Bean Technologies Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of John Bean Technologies Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. John Bean Technologies Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. John Bean Technologies Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. JOHN BEAN TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. JOHN BEAN TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. JOHN BEAN TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. JOHN BEAN TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. JOHN BEAN TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. JOHN BEAN TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
John Bean Technologies Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
John Bean Technologies Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
John Bean Technologies Corporation Major Shareholders
John Bean Technologies Corporation History
John Bean Technologies Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
John Bean Technologies Corporation Offices and Representations
John Bean Technologies Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
John Bean Technologies Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
John Bean Technologies Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
John Bean Technologies Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
John Bean Technologies Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
John Bean Technologies Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
John Bean Technologies Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
John Bean Technologies Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
John Bean Technologies Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
John Bean Technologies Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
John Bean Technologies Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
John Bean Technologies Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?