- The report contains detailed information about Rockwool International A/S that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rockwool International A/S. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rockwool International A/S financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rockwool International A/S competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rockwool International A/S business.
About Rockwool International A/S
Rockwool international A/S engages in the manufacture and sale of products and solutions based on stone wool in Europe, North America, and Asia. The company offers various building insulation products; industrial and technical insulation products, such as insulation for pipe installations and ventilation ducts in buildings, as well as insulation for pipes and boilers at power stations, refineries, and in the process industry; and marine and offshore insulation products. It also develops and markets integrated ceiling solutions that improve the acoustic performance, design of buildings, and indoor environment; and solutions for cultivation of crops in greenhouses based on hydroponics systems, independent of soil. In addition, the company markets decorative boards for various applications on facades of buildings that are used for detailing or partial cladding of facades; and engineered stone wool fibers for reinforcement of friction materials, gaskets, and other special industrial applications. Further, it provides solutions for control of vibrations from railway tracks and noise from roads. Additionally, Rockwool international offers various consultancy services comprising policy and climate change consultancy for public authorities; energy supply and utilization strategies for project developers and local authorities; building optimization consultancy for professional building owners. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Hedehusene, Denmark.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ROCKWOOL INTERNATIONAL A/S COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ROCKWOOL INTERNATIONAL A/S BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ROCKWOOL INTERNATIONAL A/S SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ROCKWOOL INTERNATIONAL A/S FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ROCKWOOL INTERNATIONAL A/S COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rockwool International A/S Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rockwool International A/S and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rockwool International A/S and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rockwool International A/S Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rockwool International A/S Industry Position Analysis
6. ROCKWOOL INTERNATIONAL A/S NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ROCKWOOL INTERNATIONAL A/S EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ROCKWOOL INTERNATIONAL A/S ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. DENMARK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ROCKWOOL INTERNATIONAL A/S IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ROCKWOOL INTERNATIONAL A/S PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ROCKWOOL INTERNATIONAL A/S VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rockwool International A/S Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rockwool International A/S Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rockwool International A/S Major Shareholders
Rockwool International A/S History
Rockwool International A/S Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rockwool International A/S Offices and Representations
Rockwool International A/S SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rockwool International A/S Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rockwool International A/S Capital Market Snapshot
Rockwool International A/S Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
Rockwool International A/S Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rockwool International A/S Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rockwool International A/S Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rockwool International A/S 1-year Stock Charts
Rockwool International A/S 5-year Stock Charts
Rockwool International A/S vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rockwool International A/S vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rockwool International A/S Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?