- The report contains detailed information about Strategic Metals Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Strategic Metals Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Strategic Metals Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Strategic Metals Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Strategic Metals Ltd. business.
About Strategic Metals Ltd.
Strategic Metals Ltd., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in Canada. The company primarily focuses on exploring for copper, gold, zinc, silver, lead, nickel, tungsten, molybdenum, and platinum group elements in Yukon, northern British Columbia, and western NorthWest Territories.
Antimony Mountain Project
The company owns a 100% interest in certain mineral properties located in the Dawson Mining District, Yukon Territory known as the Antimony Mountain Project.
Boot, Hidden, Obvious, Meloy, and Track Properties
The company owns a 100% interest in the Boot, Hidden, Obvious, and Meloy mineral properties located in the Whitehorse and Watson Lake Mining Districts, Yukon Territory, and the Track property located in the Dawson Mining District, Yukon Territory, which is subject to a 1% net smelter royalty.
The company owns a 100% interest in certain mineral properties located in the Whitehorse Mining District, Yukon Territory known as the Burwash Project. In 2008, the company granted Pacific Coast Nickel Corp., three separate rights to acquire a 50%, 10%, and 15% interest in the companys Burwash Property.
The company and Expatriate Resources Ltd. formed the Eureka Joint Venture, which has a 100% interest in various mineral properties located in the Dawson Mining District, Yukon Territory.
In 2007, by Option Agreement, the company granted Anfield Ventures Inc., two separate rights to acquire a 50% and 30% interest in the companys Eureka Property mineral claims.
The company holds an option to acquire a 100% interest in certain mineral properties, known as the Fairweather Project, located in the Mayo Mining District, Yukon Territory.
Golden Creek Project
The company holds an option to acquire a 100% interest in certain mineral properties known as the Golden Creek Project, located in Mayo Mining District, Yukon Territory.
The company has acquired by staking a 100% interest in certain mineral properties located in the Watson Lake Mining District, Yukon Territory and certain mineral tenures located in British Columbia, known as the Logtung Project. It also granted Tsar Equity AB, who subsequently transferred their interest to Largo Resources Ltd., the option to acquire up to a 100% interest, subject to a 1% NSR, in the company's Logtung project.
The company retains a 2% NSR in certain mineral properties located in the Northwest Territories known as the Mac Project. The property was optioned to War Eagle Mining Company Inc.
The company has acquired by staking certain mineral claims located in the Dawson Mining District, in the Yukon Territory, know as the Magnum Project.
The company has acquired by staking and holds NSR interests in various other mineral claims and tenures located in the Yukon Territory and British Columbia, which are not subject to option agreements.
The company has acquired by staking a 100% interest in certain mineral properties located in the Mayo and Dawson Mining Districts, Yukon Territory, known as the NiMo project. In 2007, the company granted Southampton Ventures Inc. an option to acquire up to a 100% interest (subject to a 1% NSR) in the companys NiMo project.
The company has acquired by staking a 100% interest in the REE property located in the Watson Lake Mining District, Yukon Territory. In 2008, the company, jointly with the owner of the adjoining Lancer property, agreed to option its property to Yankee Hat Minerals Ltd.
Ross Copper Project
The company has acquired by staking certain mineral claims located in the Watson Mining District, in the Yukon Territory.
Selwyn Silver Project
The company has acquired by staking a 100% interest in certain mineral claims located in the Mayo and Watson Lake Mining Districts, Yukon Territory, includes the Uno, Jake, and Rogue claims and collectively referred to as the Selwyn Silver Project. In 2008, it granted Mega Silver Inc. the option to acquire a 100% interest, subject to a 1% NSR, in the companys Selwyn Silver Project.
Vanderhoof Copper Project
The company is acquiring by option agreements the Tagai and Kenny Dam properties.
Tagai Property: The company has an option to acquire a 100% interest in certain mineral tenures, known as the Tagai Property, located in British Columbia.
Kenny Dam Property: By Option Agreement, the company might acquire a 100% interest in certain mineral tenures, known as the Kenny Dam Property, located in British Columbia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STRATEGIC METALS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STRATEGIC METALS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STRATEGIC METALS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STRATEGIC METALS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STRATEGIC METALS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Strategic Metals Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Strategic Metals Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Strategic Metals Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Strategic Metals Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Strategic Metals Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. STRATEGIC METALS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STRATEGIC METALS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STRATEGIC METALS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STRATEGIC METALS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STRATEGIC METALS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STRATEGIC METALS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Strategic Metals Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Strategic Metals Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Strategic Metals Ltd. Major Shareholders
Strategic Metals Ltd. History
Strategic Metals Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Strategic Metals Ltd. Offices and Representations
Strategic Metals Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Strategic Metals Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Strategic Metals Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Strategic Metals Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Strategic Metals Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Strategic Metals Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Strategic Metals Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Strategic Metals Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Strategic Metals Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Strategic Metals Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Strategic Metals Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Strategic Metals Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?