- The report contains detailed information about Anittel Group Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Anittel Group Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Anittel Group Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Anittel Group Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Anittel Group Limited business.
About Anittel Group Limited
Mobi Limited, through its subsidiary, MobiData Group Pty Limited, engages in the development and deployment of mobile computing applications and solutions.
All MobiData-Group products and solutions are deployed via a centralized platform called the Mobile Services Hub:
MobiPod enables mobile phone users to back up their phone contacts to a secure website where they can be accessed, managed and regularly synchronized with the phone. It is a secure online safe for the wireless storage and synchronization of data, including contacts, pictures, games and other important personal information.
The company is developing MobiPod to provide a online digital store capability for mobile phones. This is to support the growing use of camera phones and to enable users to store their pictures in their online pod rather than have to rely on limited handset memory, and as a repository for mobile games, ring tones, screen skins and other data. All data can be accessed from both the handset and the Web.
MobiMail delivers email services from multiple email accounts (POP3, IMAP, HTTP) to most modern makes of mobile phones over 2.5G, 3G and next-generation networks. The solution pushes or pulls the users email to a mobile phone, provided they are using a GPRS (data) enabled phone that permits the installation of applications.
The MobiMail solution works with any email software, and allows the following functions that include receive email including attachments; send email, including attachments; forward email, including attachments; view and edit MS Word and Excel attachments; and view adobe acrobat attachments.
MobiMail provides email access to mobile phone users. The solution pushes or pulls the users email to their mobile phone, provided they are using a GPRS enabled phone and permits the installation of applications. MobiMail is targeted at enterprise users, high end mobile users and early adopters.
MobiPhone Manager helps organizations efficiently manage a fleet of mobile phones and control what calls are made and received on individual handsets. It wirelessly records all call data and loads an application on the handset that manages private versus company related calls, including client/job management and expense tracking functionality. All data can be uploaded to a companys call logging software or exported to standard office applications, such as Microsoft Excel for reporting.
The company has formed a joint venture with telephone/energy marketing company Smart Group which would allow consumers to use a mobile phone over the Internet (VOIP) at their home/office.
The company was formerly known as Tennyson Networks Limited and changed its name to Fusia Limited in 2004. Further, Fusia Limited changed its name to Mobi Limited in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ANITTEL GROUP LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ANITTEL GROUP LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ANITTEL GROUP LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ANITTEL GROUP LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ANITTEL GROUP LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Anittel Group Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Anittel Group Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Anittel Group Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Anittel Group Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Anittel Group Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. ANITTEL GROUP LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ANITTEL GROUP LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ANITTEL GROUP LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ANITTEL GROUP LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ANITTEL GROUP LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ANITTEL GROUP LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Anittel Group Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Anittel Group Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Anittel Group Limited Major Shareholders
Anittel Group Limited History
Anittel Group Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Anittel Group Limited Offices and Representations
Anittel Group Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Anittel Group Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Anittel Group Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Anittel Group Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Anittel Group Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Anittel Group Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Anittel Group Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Anittel Group Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Anittel Group Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Anittel Group Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Anittel Group Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Anittel Group Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?