- The report contains detailed information about Zoo Entertainment, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Zoo Entertainment, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Zoo Entertainment, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Zoo Entertainment, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Zoo Entertainment, Inc. business.
About Zoo Entertainment, Inc.
Zoo Entertainment, Inc. engages in the development, publishing, and distribution of video game software for use on major platforms, including Nintendos Wii, DS, GBA, Sonys PSP, PlayStation 2, and iPhone. The company is also a distributor of video game software for use on Microsofts Xbox 360.
In addition, the company intends to publish packaged entertainment software titles for use on a variety of other gaming platforms, including Sonys PlayStation 3. It intends to create and sell downloadable games for Microsofts Xbox Live Arcade, Sonys PlayStation Network, Nintendos Virtual Console, and for use on personal computers (PCs). The companys video game titles are targeted at various demographics primarily at the lower-priced value market. The company also operates a site called 2beegames.com which can be found at www.2beegames.com.
The companys customers comprise national and regional retailers, specialty retailers, and video game rental outlets. It has relationships with various retailers, including GameStop, Kmart, and Target. The company also has relationships with Atari, Jack of All Games (JOAG), Cokem and Filpoint SVG, who act as resellers of its products to smaller retail outlets and provide program buying for Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and other customers.
The company competes with Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony, which publish software for their respective systems. It also competes with various companies licensed by the platform manufacturers to develop or publish software products for use with their respective systems. These competitors include Activision Blizzard, Inc.; Atari, Inc.; Capcom Interactive, Inc.; Electronic Arts, Inc.; Konami, Corp.; Majesco Entertainment Company; Namco Networks America, Inc.; SCi Entertainment Group PLC; Sega Corporation; Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.; THQ, Inc.; Ubisoft Entertainment; and Vivendi Universal Games.
Zoo Entertainment, Inc. was founded in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ZOO ENTERTAINMENT, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ZOO ENTERTAINMENT, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ZOO ENTERTAINMENT, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ZOO ENTERTAINMENT, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ZOO ENTERTAINMENT, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Zoo Entertainment, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Zoo Entertainment, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Zoo Entertainment, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Zoo Entertainment, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Zoo Entertainment, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ZOO ENTERTAINMENT, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ZOO ENTERTAINMENT, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ZOO ENTERTAINMENT, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ZOO ENTERTAINMENT, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ZOO ENTERTAINMENT, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ZOO ENTERTAINMENT, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Zoo Entertainment, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Zoo Entertainment, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Zoo Entertainment, Inc. Major Shareholders
Zoo Entertainment, Inc. History
Zoo Entertainment, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Zoo Entertainment, Inc. Offices and Representations
Zoo Entertainment, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Zoo Entertainment, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Zoo Entertainment, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Zoo Entertainment, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Zoo Entertainment, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Zoo Entertainment, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Zoo Entertainment, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Zoo Entertainment, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Zoo Entertainment, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Zoo Entertainment, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Zoo Entertainment, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Zoo Entertainment, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?