- The report contains detailed information about Web.com Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Web.com Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Web.com Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Web.com Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Web.com Group, Inc. business.
About Web.com Group, Inc.
Web.com Group, Inc. provides Website building tools, online marketing, lead generation, and technology solutions that enable small and medium-sized businesses to build and maintain online presence.
The company offers a range of online services, including online marketing and advertising, local search, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, lead generation, home contractor specific leads, Website design and publishing, logo and brand development, and eCommerce solutions meeting the needs of small businesses along their lifecycle.
The companys primary service offerings, eWorks! XL and SmartClicks, are performance-based packages that include Website design and publishing, Internet marketing and advertising, search engine optimization, search engine submission, lead generation and Web analytics. The company offers its customers a range of Web services and products. In addition to its primary service offerings, the company provides various premium services to customers who desire capabilities, such as eCommerce solutions and other online marketing services and online lead generation. With approximately 275,000 subscribers to its eWorks! XL, SmartClicks, and subscription-based services as of December 31, 2009, the company provides Web services and products that enable small and medium-sized businesses to have an online presence.
Services and Products
The company provides a range of Web services and products that enable small and medium-sized businesses to establish, maintain, promote, and optimize their online presence. Its Web services and products can be categorized into the following offerings:
eWorks! XL Subscription-Based Services
The company develops and supports subscription Web service packages that include a 5, 10, 20, or 40 page semi-custom Website and related services. It builds, tests, and publishes the Websites and provides related services for its customers. It also provides tutorials and tools for customers to edit and manage their sites. eWorks! XL is a Website design and publishing package targeted at getting small and medium-sized businesses online. The package includes a five-page semi-custom Website built on its proprietary self-editing tool. By using its performance-based package of services, customers eliminate the need to buy, install, or maintain hardware or software to manage their online presence. This offering includes a set of configuration and customization options using a Web browser. The company builds the initial Website for the customer using the content and design information the customer provides.
eWorks! XL includes: Initial Site Design, Online Marketing, Performance Scorecard, Unique 800 Telephone Number; E-mail Marketing; Webmail; Online Web Tools; Modifications and Redesign Service; Domain Name Registration; Hosting and Technical Support; and Mobile Website.
SmartClicks Subscription-Based Services
SmartClicks is a performance-based service. Its SmartClicks offering is targeted to customers that want additional online advertising in their local service areas. An added value of the SmartClicks package is the advertising management function it performs for these customers. The company creates the pay-per-click ads, buys appropriate keywords, monitors the programs' performance and reports results to customers as part of the customers' subscription.
Premium Subscription-Based Services
In addition to its eWorks! XL and SmartClicks subscription-based Web services, the company offers various premium subscription-based services and functionalities. These premium subscription-based services are available to its eWorks! XL customers, to customers of its custom Website design services and, to customers for whom it has not built a Website and who otherwise require these Web services. The premium subscription-based services include:
eCommerce Solutions: The company offers a set of services that enable businesses to sell their services and products online. Its service offering includes creating the online store catalog and secure shopping cart, establishing an online merchant account and assisting in setting up online payment and order processing.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WEB.COM GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WEB.COM GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WEB.COM GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WEB.COM GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WEB.COM GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Web.com Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Web.com Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Web.com Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Web.com Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Web.com Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WEB.COM GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WEB.COM GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WEB.COM GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WEB.COM GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WEB.COM GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WEB.COM GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Web.com Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Web.com Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Web.com Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Web.com Group, Inc. History
Web.com Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Web.com Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Web.com Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Web.com Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Web.com Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Web.com Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Web.com Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Web.com Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Web.com Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Web.com Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Web.com Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Web.com Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Web.com Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Web.com Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?