- The report contains detailed information about Integral Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Integral Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Integral Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Integral Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Integral Systems Inc. business.
About Integral Systems Inc.
Integral Systems, Inc. provides complex solutions for satellite command and control, integration and test, data processing, signals analysis, interference detection and geolocation, and flight simulation. The company designs, develops, and integrates solutions and provides services related to satellite ground systems and other communications and networking equipment.
The company operates in three segments, including Government Systems, Commercial Systems, and Space Communications Systems.
Government Systems: The Government Systems segment provides ground systems products and services to the U.S. government. It consists of its core command and control business, interference detection and geolocation systems, and related services for government applications. Its primary customer is the U.S. Air Force.
Commercial Systems The Commercial Systems segment provides ground systems products and services to commercial enterprises and international governments and organizations. It consists of its core command and control business for commercial applications and three of its wholly owned subsidiaries as follows:
Newpoint Technologies offers an integrated suite of monitor and control and network management products to manage communications infrastructure, including satellite, terrestrial, Internet, and broadcast customers.
Integral Systems Europe S.A.S. serves as the focal point for the companys ground systems business in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa for command and control, signal monitoring, interference detection and geolocation, and network management using the Integral Systems family of products.
Integral Systems Europe Limited provides antenna systems and network integration capabilities to address telemetry, tracking, and control and earth systems integration for antenna and network systems and broadcast antenna and network systems in the global markets.
Space Communications Systems: The Space Communications Systems segment includes its wholly-owned subsidiaries RT Logic, Lumistar, and SAT Corporation. RT Logic designs and builds satellite communications equipment and systems, principally for military applications. This equipment is used in satellite tracking stations, control centers, spacecraft factories, and range operations. Lumistar provides box-level and board-level telemetry products. SAT Corporation offers a range of software products and turnkey systems for monitoring and detecting interference on satellite signals and terrestrial communications.
The companys satellite ground systems products, systems, and services include satellite operations systems, signal monitoring systems, network management systems, and radio frequency (RF) to Ethernet signal processing equipment and systems.
Command and Control Software: EPOCH Integrated Product Suite (IPS), its COTS software product solution for satellite command and control is designed to operate various satellites with minimum personnel. EPOCH IPSs open architecture, in combination with a graphical user interface and automated monitoring and control features, allows operators to monitor and control both their satellites and ground systems.
The EPOCH IPS includes the EPOCH T&C Server and EPOCH Client for satellite control and telemetry monitoring, OASYS for satellite orbital analysis, Archive Manager for telemetry data archive and trending, and EPOCH Web Server to provide access to real-time and historical satellite data via the Internet. The Task Initiator product provides automation capabilities to automatically execute scheduled or event-initiated tasks. The EPOCH Triggers product provides for automated execution of system actions based on preprogrammed conditions.
Signal Monitoring: The company wholly owned subsidiary SAT Corporation offers a range of software products and turnkey systems for communications signal monitoring, including MONICS, a family of scalable products from single site to networked multi-site systems for satellite transponder monitoring and interference detection, SAT-DSA, a stand alone interference detection and analysis tool for satellite transponder monitoring and SI
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTEGRAL SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTEGRAL SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTEGRAL SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTEGRAL SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTEGRAL SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Integral Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Integral Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Integral Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Integral Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Integral Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTEGRAL SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTEGRAL SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTEGRAL SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTEGRAL SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTEGRAL SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTEGRAL SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Integral Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Integral Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Integral Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
Integral Systems Inc. History
Integral Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Integral Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
Integral Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Integral Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Integral Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Integral Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Integral Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Integral Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Integral Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Integral Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Integral Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Integral Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Integral Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Integral Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?