- The report contains detailed information about TeleTech Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TeleTech Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TeleTech Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TeleTech Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TeleTech Holdings Inc. business.
About TeleTech Holdings Inc.
TeleTech Holdings, Inc. provides onshore, offshore, and work-from-home business process outsourcing (BPO) services.
The company provides a 24 x 7, 365 day fully integrated global solution that includes people, process, proprietary technology, and infrastructure for governments and private sector clients in the automotive, broadband, cable, financial services, government, healthcare, logistics, media and entertainment, retail, technology, travel, and wireline and wireless communication industries.
As of December 31, 2009, the company provided services from approximately 35,600 workstations across 68 delivery centers in 16 countries. It performs various BPO services for clients and supports approximately 270 BPO programs. The company markets its services primarily to clients in G-20 countries. Of the 16 countries from which the company provides BPO services, 9 provide services for onshore clients, including the U.S., Australia, Brazil, China, Germany, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Spain. The other seven countries provide services, partially or entirely, for offshore clients including Argentina, Canada, Costa Rica, Malaysia, Mexico, the Philippines, and South Africa.
The companys solutions provide access to skilled people in 16 countries using standardized operating processes and a centralized delivery platform to: design, implement, and manage industry-specific end-to-end enterprise level back-office processes to achieve global service delivery for discrete or multiple back-office requirements; manage the customer lifecycle, from acquiring and on-boarding through support and retention; improve customer profitability for its clients via market segmentation, data analytic, and electronic direct marketing tools; support field sales teams and manage sales relationships with small and medium-sized businesses, as well as governmental agencies; design, implement, and manage e-commerce portals; provide a suite of pre-integrated TeleTech OnDemand business process applications through a monthly license subscription; offer infrastructure deployment, including the development of data and BPO delivery centers; provide services and tools for clients internal human capital operations including talent acquisition, learning services and performance optimization for use in clients internal operations; and offer professional consulting services. The company works with Accenture Ltd., Computer Sciences Corporation, and IBM on a sub-contract basis.
TeleTech OnDemand delivers an integrated suite of business process applications on a hosted (software as a service) basis, providing streamlined delivery center technology, knowledge and services. This allows its clients to empower their associates with the same technology and best practices the company uses internally on a monthly subscription license model. The companys TeleTech OnDemand solutions support business growth, encompassing a range of business process operations, including interaction routing, self-service, customer experience management, employee desktop management, business intelligence, and performance management.
The companys dispersed workforce solution enables employees to work from home while accessing the same proprietary training, workflow, reporting, and quality tools as its delivery center associates. TeleTech@Home associates are TeleTech employees not independent contractors providing a workforce control and job satisfaction. TeleTech@Home is offered as a full service solution, disaster recovery back-up, a managed service or as a hosted/technology solution.
The companys major customer, in 2009, included T-Mobile USA, Inc.
On July 22, 2010, TeleTech has formed a strategic alliance with Lithium Technologies. The new solution combines vibrant customer networks with traditional customer relationship management offerings to ensure a end-to-end customer experience.
The company competes with certain companies that provide BPO services, including: Accenture Ltd.; Convergys Corporation; Genpact Limited; Sykes Enterprises Incorporated; and Teleperformance.
TeleTech Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1982.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TELETECH HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TELETECH HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TELETECH HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TELETECH HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TELETECH HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TeleTech Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TeleTech Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TeleTech Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TeleTech Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TeleTech Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TELETECH HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TELETECH HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TELETECH HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TELETECH HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TELETECH HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TELETECH HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TeleTech Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TeleTech Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TeleTech Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
TeleTech Holdings Inc. History
TeleTech Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TeleTech Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
TeleTech Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TeleTech Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TeleTech Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
TeleTech Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
TeleTech Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TeleTech Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TeleTech Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TeleTech Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
TeleTech Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
TeleTech Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TeleTech Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TeleTech Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?