- The report contains detailed information about Fiserv, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fiserv, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fiserv, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fiserv, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fiserv, Inc. business.
About Fiserv, Inc.
Fiserv, Inc. provides integrated information management and electronic commerce systems and services, including transaction processing, electronic bill payment and presentment, business process outsourcing, document distribution services, and software and systems solutions.
The company serves approximately 16,000 clients worldwide, including banks and thrifts, credit unions, savings institutions, retailers and merchants, leasing companies, lenders, government agencies, and publicly and privately owned companies and operates centers in the United States for full-service financial data processing, software system development, item processing and check imaging, technology support and related businesses. The companys operations are principally located in the United States. In 2009, its international operations were located in Argentina, Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, France, India, Indonesia, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Puerto Rico, Poland, Singapore, and the United Kingdom
The companys segments include Financial Institution Services (Financial) and Payments and Industry Products (Payments) business.
This segment provides financial institutions with the products and services they need to run their banking operations. Many financial institutions that previously developed their own software systems and maintained their own data processing operations have outsourced their data processing requirements by licensing software from third-parties or by contracting with third-party processors. Within the Financial segment, the company provides banks, thrifts and credit unions with account processing services, item processing services, loan origination and servicing products, cash management and consulting services, and other products and services that support various types of financial transactions.
This segment provides electronic bill payment and settlement, electronic funds transfer, and debit processing products and services to meet the electronic transaction processing needs of the financial services industry. It also provides card and print personalization services, Internet banking, investment account processing services for separately managed accounts, and fraud and risk management products and services.
Principal Solutions and Services
The company provides products and services to meet the financial technology needs of banks, credit unions, thrift and savings institutions, and leasing and finance companies. Majority of the products and services that the company provides are sold as an integrated solution to its clients and include account, lending, and payments processing.
Account Processing: The company provides integrated account servicing and management information functions for its bank, thrift and credit union clients, as well as ancillary value-added products and services that complement the account processing solutions. Account processing solutions are the principal systems that enable a bank to operate and include systems that process customer deposit and loan accounts, an institutions general ledgers, central information files and other financial information. These solutions also include security, report generation and other features that financial institutions need to process transactions for their depositors and other customers, as well as to meet their regulatory compliance requirements and their own management information needs. Account processing solutions are offered through online data transmission connections to its data processing centers, often called service bureaus, or as stand-alone, in-house licensed software for installation on client-owned computer systems. Third party data processing centers also license its software for use in providing services to their clients. The company supports a range of terminals and other client-owned peripheral devices manufactured by various vendors.
Bank and Thrift Account Processing Solutions: The principal service bureau solutions used by banks, thrifts and savings institutions are: Premier, Signature, Cleartouch, Source One and Precision.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FISERV, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FISERV, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FISERV, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FISERV, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FISERV, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fiserv, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fiserv, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fiserv, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fiserv, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fiserv, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FISERV, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FISERV, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FISERV, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FISERV, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FISERV, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FISERV, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fiserv, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fiserv, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fiserv, Inc. Major Shareholders
Fiserv, Inc. History
Fiserv, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fiserv, Inc. Offices and Representations
Fiserv, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fiserv, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fiserv, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Fiserv, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Fiserv, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fiserv, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fiserv, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fiserv, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Fiserv, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Fiserv, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fiserv, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fiserv, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?