- The report contains detailed information about VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for VIA NET.WORKS, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. business.
About VIA NET.WORKS, Inc.
VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. provides business communication solutions to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), in Europe and the United States. Through its three brands, VIA NET.WORKS, AMEN and PSINet Europe, the company offers a portfolio of business communications services, including web hosting, security, connectivity, networks, voice, and professional services.
The Company has operations in Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Through its brands, the company provides a suite of services to its targeted customer base.
The Company's VIA NET.WORKS brand is targeted at SMEs that need shared and hosting services; managed security services; connectivity through DSL; leased lines; dial-up and virtual private networks (VPN), and voice services.
The Company's Amen brand provides self-managed, value-based hosting products and services to SMEs, such as automated shared and hosting services, including domain name registration and Web site creation and management tools.
The Company's PSINet Europe brand is targeted at SMEs, providing high-end hosting, IT outsourcing, e-business infrastructure, collocation and managed security solutions, and data center services. The Company's PSINet Europe offices also offer VPN, frame-relay, leased-line services to provide a suite of communication services.
Amen & VIA Express channels: Through these channels, the company sells its more basic, lower-cost services to small businesses, resellers and IT developers by direct mail and by advertising in a variety of print, online media and direct marketing publications.
The Company's Industry Solutions channel, which comprises the PSINet Europe companies activities and most of the VIA legacy businesses, includes all of its direct sales force professionals. It is designed to market and sell a portfolio of bundled services, such as virtual private networks and security products.
In April 2005, the company sold two of its Swiss companies VIA NET.WORKS (Schweiz) AG and VIA NET.WORKS Services AG to former managers and owners of the business.
In April 2005, the company entered into a letter of intent with Claranet Group Limited (Claranet), a privately-held European Internet services provider based in the United Kingdom, to sell all of its business operations in Europe and the United States.
Web site hosting offers business customers a presence on the Internet, providing them with enhanced marketing and customer service capabilities, and opportunities to increase productivity and eliminate costs. The Company's web hosting services are complemented by Web site authoring, and management services. Additionally, its advanced hosting services offer applications such as intranets, extranets and business productivity capabilities, along with mirroring, caching, and clustering services. The Company also provides domain registration services and search optimization services to further assist its customers to establish and expand their on-line presence.
In January 2004, the company purchased 100% of Agence Des Medias Numeriques S.A.S. (Amen France), Agencia De Media Numerica España, S.L. (Amen Spain) and Amen Limited (Amen UK) (collectively Amen), a group of European web hosting companies based in Paris, France, with additional operations in Spain, Italy and the UK.
In August 2004, the company acquired PSINet Europes operations in Belgium, France, Germany, the Netherlands and Switzerland. These operations provide managed hosting, managed networks and monitored access services to approximately 3,700 customers in mainland Europe.
On the web-hosting side, the Amen acquisition provided it with a model for addressing the self-service web-hosting market. Through its Amen and VIA Express channels the company employs an automated web-sales platform to allow customers to establish, maintain, and upgrade their accounts, and also receive customer service and technical information online.
Major business enterprises have the ability to implement security services and the latest protecti
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VIA NET.WORKS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VIA NET.WORKS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VIA NET.WORKS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VIA NET.WORKS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VIA NET.WORKS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VIA NET.WORKS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VIA NET.WORKS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VIA NET.WORKS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VIA NET.WORKS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VIA NET.WORKS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VIA NET.WORKS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. Major Shareholders
VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. History
VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. Offices and Representations
VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?