- The report contains detailed information about Systems Technology Associates, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Systems Technology Associates, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Systems Technology Associates, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Systems Technology Associates, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Systems Technology Associates, Inc. business.
About Systems Technology Associates, Inc.
Systems Technology Associates, Inc. provides a range of systems integration services in the United States. It focuses on mapping business strategies to technology. The companys solutions include InfoMap that deals with information problems; the ApplicationMap portfolio that includes the provision of application products, services, design, and planning; the FoundationMap portfolio comprises the redesign of server or storage infrastructure; the PSMap that includes solution design, installation, implementation, and production roll out services; RecoverMap that consists of business continuity services; and EssentialsMap portfolio includes business computers systems, software licensing, support services, financial services, printers, and digital imaging, as well as accessories, supplies and peripherals. It also offers industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, public sector, financial services, and healthcare industries. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Tustin, California.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Systems Technology Associates, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Systems Technology Associates, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Systems Technology Associates, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Systems Technology Associates, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Systems Technology Associates, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Systems Technology Associates, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Systems Technology Associates, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Systems Technology Associates, Inc. Major Shareholders
Systems Technology Associates, Inc. History
Systems Technology Associates, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Systems Technology Associates, Inc. Offices and Representations
Systems Technology Associates, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Systems Technology Associates, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Systems Technology Associates, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Systems Technology Associates, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Systems Technology Associates, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Systems Technology Associates, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Systems Technology Associates, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Systems Technology Associates, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Systems Technology Associates, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Systems Technology Associates, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Systems Technology Associates, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Systems Technology Associates, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?