- The report contains detailed information about Information Systems Associates Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Information Systems Associates Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Information Systems Associates Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Information Systems Associates Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Information Systems Associates Inc. business.
About Information Systems Associates Inc.
Information Systems Associates, Inc. provides services and software system design for the planning and implementation of data center management information systems (DCMIS) based asset management tools.
The company is a solution provider positioned to develop and deliver asset management systems for both real estate and data center assets. Its application products are also used by corporate real estate departments to manage their real property lease obligations (as both tenant and landlord), to determine their companys use of corporate space, to develop plans for relocations, mergers and acquisitions as it relates to the use of space (office, manufacturing, and warehousing).
The companys application products are also used by corporate real estate departments to manage their real property lease obligations (as both tenant and landlord), to determine their companys use of corporate space and to develop plans for relocations, mergers and acquisitions as it relates to the use of space (office, manufacturing, warehousing).
Products and Services
Aperture VISTA provides IT Management with the key information and intelligence to reduce operational risk and improve efficiency in the data center.
Vision FM includes an asset management system capable of tracking everything from building components to office supplies.
RACKWISE DMC services and products deliver key features to simplify and reduce the time consumed designing, modeling and operating the physical infrastructure of datacenter.
In addition, the company provides consulting, customization and implementation, training, and maintenance and support services. It also provides the professional services work required for the implementation of its customer solutions, including loading of data, identification of business processes, and integration to other systems applications.
The company provides its solutions to customers in various industries, including: healthcare, public authorities, and financial services sectors. Its customer includes various organizations, such as Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems, Charles Schwab, Bank of America, Comcast Communications, and General Electric.
In 2009, the company entered into a strategic alliance and became an investor with Rubicon Software Group, plc.
The companys competitors are ShowRack, Nlyte, Visio, and Archibus.
Information Systems Associates, Inc. was founded in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INFORMATION SYSTEMS ASSOCIATES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INFORMATION SYSTEMS ASSOCIATES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INFORMATION SYSTEMS ASSOCIATES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INFORMATION SYSTEMS ASSOCIATES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INFORMATION SYSTEMS ASSOCIATES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Information Systems Associates Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Information Systems Associates Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Information Systems Associates Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Information Systems Associates Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Information Systems Associates Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INFORMATION SYSTEMS ASSOCIATES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INFORMATION SYSTEMS ASSOCIATES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INFORMATION SYSTEMS ASSOCIATES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INFORMATION SYSTEMS ASSOCIATES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INFORMATION SYSTEMS ASSOCIATES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INFORMATION SYSTEMS ASSOCIATES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Information Systems Associates Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Information Systems Associates Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Information Systems Associates Inc. Major Shareholders
Information Systems Associates Inc. History
Information Systems Associates Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Information Systems Associates Inc. Offices and Representations
Information Systems Associates Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Information Systems Associates Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Information Systems Associates Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Information Systems Associates Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Information Systems Associates Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Information Systems Associates Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Information Systems Associates Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Information Systems Associates Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Information Systems Associates Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Information Systems Associates Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Information Systems Associates Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Information Systems Associates Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?