- The report contains detailed information about SoundBite Communications, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SoundBite Communications, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SoundBite Communications, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SoundBite Communications, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SoundBite Communications, Inc. business.
About SoundBite Communications, Inc.
SoundBite Communications, Inc. provides an on-demand, multi-channel proactive customer communications service that enables organizations to design, execute, and measure communication campaigns for various marketing, customer care, payment, and collection processes.
The company's clients use the SoundBite Intelligent Communications Platform to create and manage campaigns for various collections, customer care and marketing processes. Sample campaigns include loyalty programs; promotions; service activations; delivery notifications; program enrollment; surveys; payment reminders; self-service payments; expedited payments; contingent collections; early-stage collections; and settlement offers.
Client Access Layer: Clients access its service using one of the following secure interfaces:
Client Web Interface enables a client, using a Web browser, to upload contact lists, initiate and manage campaigns, and generate near real-time customized reports. Its platform features can be accessed through this interface, which makes its service available to clients on a self-service basis.
FTP Automation facilitates a clients uploading of contact lists and other information by providing the ability for a client to transfer at a pre-determined time a file using a variety of transfer protocols. Protocols supported include FTP, FTPS, and SFTP.
Web Services API allows a clients systems to interact directly with its platform. Web Services API is an application programming interface that provides clients with the ability to load information directly from any customer information management system. This approach also enables additional applications, such as fraud notifications and computer telephony integrations that rely on real-time data exchange.
Agent Portal is a Web-based user interface that enables automated and agent-assisted interactive customer communications over the voice and text messaging channels. Clients use Agent Portal to support messages that, because of message content or business rules are handled by a customer support agent. Agent Portal allows agents to log in and view message history and to interact with customers in real-time. SoundBite Engage can transition between automated and agent-assisted dialogs, and supervisors can monitor agent activity, as well as an overall campaign status.
Enterprise Management: This component provides a client with the ability to manage, using a single control panel, various campaigns in any of the clients accounts. Accounts and privileges can be created and customized at the enterprise level for security. The Enterprise Management component allows a client to share interaction scripts and suppression lists across the clients entire enterprise, and reports covering the clients accounts can be provided on an enterprise-wide basis.
Core Components: The companys platform includes the following core components, each of which can be accessed via the Web or by integrating a clients customer management system with its platform:
Contact and Preference Management manages the importing and accessing of a clients contact list. This component also manages contact suppression, which removes one or more contacts from a campaign either before the campaign begins or while the campaign is progressing.
Campaign Strategy Manager defines the frequency and nature of the customer interactions to be employed to achieve the goals of a campaign. This component includes the following features: scripting languages to control the client interactions; multi-Pass Campaigns effects multiple overlapping passes through a contact list in accordance with client-defined parameters; and contact ordering prioritizes contacts based on client-specified criteria or on the likelihood that customers would be reached at a particular time.
Campaign and Contact Center Management supports the initiation and management of campaigns. For those campaigns that require agents, this component manages the routing of qualified customers to agents and seeks to improve the use of agents time while minimizing customers wait time. This component includes the following features:
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SOUNDBITE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SOUNDBITE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SOUNDBITE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SOUNDBITE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SOUNDBITE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SoundBite Communications, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SoundBite Communications, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SoundBite Communications, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SoundBite Communications, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SoundBite Communications, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SOUNDBITE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SOUNDBITE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SOUNDBITE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SOUNDBITE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SOUNDBITE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SOUNDBITE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SoundBite Communications, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SoundBite Communications, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SoundBite Communications, Inc. Major Shareholders
SoundBite Communications, Inc. History
SoundBite Communications, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SoundBite Communications, Inc. Offices and Representations
SoundBite Communications, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SoundBite Communications, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SoundBite Communications, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SoundBite Communications, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
SoundBite Communications, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SoundBite Communications, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SoundBite Communications, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SoundBite Communications, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SoundBite Communications, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SoundBite Communications, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SoundBite Communications, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SoundBite Communications, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?