- The report contains detailed information about Banks.com, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Banks.com, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Banks.com, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Banks.com, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Banks.com, Inc business.
About Banks.com, Inc
Banks.com, Inc. owns and operates Internet Web and media properties that provide targeted online advertising opportunities. Through banks.com, the company provides access to financial content, including financial news, business articles, interest-rate tables, stock quotes, stock tracking, and financial calculators. It also provides users access to online financial services, including tax preparation and stock brokerage. The company operates other proprietary search and shopping related Web sites, including look.com and searchexplorer.com.
The company has launched a premium pay per click advertising network known as the InterSearch AdNet, which serves approximately 10 billion advertising impressions per month on its proprietary Web sites, as well as a publishing distribution network. The companys distribution network consists of its Web properties and search engines, including, banks.com, look.com, searchexplorer.com and the InterSearch AdNet. In addition, the company owns the domain name, irs.com and the traffic derived when users type that URL into their browsers is redirected to banks.com.
Services and Products
The companys Internet advertising services are designed to enable advertisers to sell their products and services online to a base of targeted customers through its distribution network which consists of search engines and selected Web properties. It provides these services through the development of its primary Web property, www.banks.com, through which it offers online users an online consumer banking marketplace built around a domain name that is synonymous with that offering. Users can find information on a range of financial products and services, from mortgages and financial calculators to tax preparation and stock brokerage services. The Banks.com network also features a wealth of resources and advice on personal finance topics in a convenient user format. The company also provides these types of services for those consumers and advertisers searching for general goods and services through its search and shopping related Web sites, look.com and searchexplorer.com. In addition, through its consultants, the company provides professional and technical solutions to the financial services industry through its operating subsidiary, InterSearch Corporate Services, Inc.
Internet Advertising Services
By providing relevant listings of products and services to consumers in response to their targeted searches on the Internet, the company offers businesses a method of driving qualified prospects for their products and services to their Web sites. The company accomplishes this by distributing the listings of its advertising network partners and direct advertisers throughout its network of Web properties and search engines. Advertisers pay its advertising network partners only when an Internet user clicks-through on the advertisers listing. The company has entered into an advertising partnership with InfoSpace, Inc., whereby InfoSpace provides paid search results on banks.com and look.com. The launch of InfoSpaces metasearch technology on its banks.com and look.com sites has allowed its users to search and receive the relevant results from the major search engines in the industry, including Google and Yahoo.
Product Offerings on Banks.com
Banks.com is a financial services portal containing various products and services. Banks.com provides users and subscribers with relevant financial information on the Web and provides free tools to assist visitors with financial decision-making. Banks.com is an online consumer finance marketplace aggregating information on a range of products and fees, including mortgages, taxes, credit cards, auto loans, college financing, debt management, and retirement. The Web property features various resources and advice on personal finance topics. Also included on the site is various financial calculators, a side-by-side credit card comparison tool which allows users to search for cards by category, preview the terms of certain cards and apply for a credit card online directly from the site and a library of useful articles and blogs, providing users with insight into pertinent topics. The company provides online tax preparation services and also provides a localized search initiative that allows users to browse a directory to identify and compare local and regional banks, tax preparers, mortgage service providers, and real estate professionals.
The companys addition of www.mybanks.com to the Banks.com network provides a platform that hosts user generated content on various financial topics and provides customers with an opportunity to share investment advice and ideas with each other, and discuss their experience with various financial products. The company has added an online brokerage service through MyStockFund.com whereby customers utilize a financial platform. MyStockFund.com offers fractional share investing and dollar cost averaging to build a diversified portfolio in stocks, index funds and bond funds.
The company operates proprietary search and shopping related Web sites, including look.com and searchexplorer.com.
Through its InterSearch Corporate Services, Inc. subsidiary, the company provides technology professional services in the areas of information and Internet technology, staffing and consulting to companies primarily in the financial services industry, including Wells Fargo, Fidelity Investments, and LPL Financial Services.
The companys primary competitors in Internet advertising services include BankRate; TheStreet.com; Yahoo!; Google; MSN; Ask.com; and Marchex. It also competes with the personal finance sections of general Interest sites, such as Bankrate.com, Yahoo!
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BANKS.COM, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BANKS.COM, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BANKS.COM, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BANKS.COM, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BANKS.COM, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Banks.com, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Banks.com, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Banks.com, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Banks.com, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Banks.com, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. BANKS.COM, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BANKS.COM, INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BANKS.COM, INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BANKS.COM, INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BANKS.COM, INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BANKS.COM, INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Banks.com, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Banks.com, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Banks.com, Inc Major Shareholders
Banks.com, Inc History
Banks.com, Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Banks.com, Inc Offices and Representations
Banks.com, Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Banks.com, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Banks.com, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Banks.com, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Banks.com, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Banks.com, Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Banks.com, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Banks.com, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Banks.com, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Banks.com, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Banks.com, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Banks.com, Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?