- The report contains detailed information about SAIC, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SAIC, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SAIC, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SAIC, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SAIC, Inc. business.
About SAIC, Inc.
SAIC, Inc. provides scientific, engineering, systems integration, and technical services and solutions. The company offers its services and solutions to the branches of U.S. military, agencies of the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and other the U.S. Government civil agencies, state and local government agencies, foreign governments and customers in select commercial markets.
The companys business is focused on solving issues of national and global importance in the areas of defense, intelligence, homeland security, logistics and product support, energy, environment and health.
The company has operations in two segments, Government and Commercial.
Government segment provides an array of technical services and solutions in various areas, primarily to the U.S. federal, state and local government agencies, and foreign governments.
Systems Engineering and Integration: The company provides systems engineering and implementation services and solutions to help its customers design and integrate complex information technology (IT) networks and infrastructure. These services and solutions include designing, installing, testing, repairing and maintaining IT systems.
Software Development: The company provides software development services and solutions to help its customers by extending and renovating critical systems through software capabilities. These services include automating code generation, managing computer resources, and merging and evaluating large amounts of data.
IT Outsourcing: The company provides IT outsourcing services and solutions to help its customers optimize their IT infrastructure. These services and solutions include designing and implementing integrated IT service management approaches, identifying and recommending IT investments to improve business and operational performance, and identifying underperforming assets for disposition.
Cyber Security: The company provides services and solutions to help its customers prepare for, protect against, react to and respond to an array of cyber security threats. These services and solutions include designing cyber-risk management programs to identify and neutralize cyber attacks, integrating and managing information security services to protect customers data, identifying and selecting disaster recovery plans, and performing tests to certify that IT systems operate in accordance with design requirements.
Secure Information Sharing and Collaboration: The company provides services and solutions to help its customers share information and resources, including designing and developing information systems that access, process and analyze amounts of data from various sources to facilitate information sharing and collaboration.
Data Processing and Analysis: The company provides services and solutions to help its U.S. defense, intelligence and homeland security customers develop new processes, methods and technologies to improve the collection, analysis and interpretation of the amounts of intelligence information to build an integrated intelligence picture.
Communication Systems and Infrastructure: The company provides services and solutions to help its customers design and implement communication systems. These services and solutions include designing, installing, testing, repairing and maintaining voice, data, and video communication systems and infrastructures.
Logistics and Product Support: The company provides logistics, supply chain management, demand forecasting and repair and maintenance services to enhance the readiness and operational capability of the U.S. federal agencies and the U.S. military personnel and weapon and support systems deployed worldwide.
Research and Development: The company conducts research and development of new technologies with applications in areas such as national security, intelligence, and life sciences.
Environmental Consulting Services: The company provides services and solutions in assessing and mitigating environmental challenges. The companys services and solutions include collecting
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SAIC, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SAIC, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SAIC, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SAIC, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SAIC, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SAIC, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SAIC, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SAIC, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SAIC, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SAIC, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SAIC, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SAIC, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SAIC, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SAIC, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SAIC, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SAIC, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SAIC, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SAIC, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SAIC, Inc. Major Shareholders
SAIC, Inc. History
SAIC, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SAIC, Inc. Offices and Representations
SAIC, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SAIC, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SAIC, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SAIC, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
SAIC, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SAIC, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SAIC, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SAIC, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SAIC, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SAIC, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SAIC, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SAIC, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?