- The report contains detailed information about Accelerize New Media, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Accelerize New Media, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Accelerize New Media, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Accelerize New Media, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Accelerize New Media, Inc. business.
About Accelerize New Media, Inc.
Accelerize New Media, Inc. offers an online media solution for clients to reach their target audience on the Internet. The company provides lead generation and performance based customer acquisition solutions via its network of financial, news, and business networking portals, blogs, targeted e-mail, banners, search engine optimization, and co-registration opportunities.
Lines of Business
The company has two lines of business: Online advertising and Lead generation/Performance based Marketing.
Online advertising: The companys financial content network is available over the Internet, and sells display advertisings, list management, targeted lead generation, and Web consulting services.
Lead generation/Performance based marketing: The company utilizing its internally designed and developed lead generation platform, delivers buyers to sellers by providing vendors with opportunities to contact qualified and interested potential customers, and essentially crafting new-business leads for such vendors. The companys lead generation focus surrounds the industry of debt settlement, credit repair/reports, and tax settlements.
The company owns and operates a portfolio of approximately 6,000 domain names (URLs). The companys URL portfolio is used to build consumer-based financial portals, microsites, blogs, and landing pages used for lead generation initiatives.
The companys financial portals include www.secfilings.com, a financial business networking portal delivering SEC data and user-generated content; www.executivedisclosure.com, a financial and business networking blog offering news and information about salaries, bonuses, option grants, and stock award data provided by publicly-held companies; www.investerms.com, which provides investors with real-time news and education, syndicated across a network of distribution partners; www.otcroadshow.com, which generates investor awareness for public and private companies.
The companys team creates company reports, marketing materials and supplementary materials that are then put in front of a targeted audience to garner company awareness, business leads, and real time feedback on products/services; www.theotcinvestor.com, is a provider of OTC-BB and Pinksheet news, research, and insights; www.form10-k.com, is its micro-site properties, offering to customers and users select functionality from its main portals, including the ability to search financial information and drive targeted leads for its customers; and www.chinesepubliccompanies.com, a source of information on Chinese stocks and the U.S. listed Chinese ADR securities listed both on central exchanges and OTC. The Website provides an independent, unbiased source for news, research, insights, and other information about foreign companies based in or operating in China.
Lead Generation and Software-As-A-Service Destinations
www.accelerizenewmedia.com/offers/index.aspx: The company has developed a technology platform to generate, validate, and deliver lead generation programs.
www.cakemarketing.com: The company offers a Software-as-a-Service-based lead generation, validation, and distribution platform for performance based marketing companies, online publishers, advertising agencies, and corporations.
Web development, server and database development/maintenance, financial data process, and lead generation development/maintenance are carried out in-house and via a number of partners. The company's partners include Edgar Online, Inc.; Maximum ASP; TARGUSinfo; The Planet; Zacks Investment Research Inc.; Opt-Intelligence Inc.; and Lake Group Media.
In 2010, the company expanded into the performance based software business through the formation of its new Cake Marketing Software Division.
The companys competitors include Edgar Online, Inc., TheStreet.com, Inc., ValueClick, Inc., QuinStreet, Inc., Reuters, Standard & Poors and Thomson Financial, S&Ps Capital IQ, Dun & Bradstreet, Factset, Thompsons Global Securities Information, 10-K Wizard Technology, MSN Money, Yahoo!
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ACCELERIZE NEW MEDIA, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ACCELERIZE NEW MEDIA, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ACCELERIZE NEW MEDIA, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ACCELERIZE NEW MEDIA, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ACCELERIZE NEW MEDIA, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Accelerize New Media, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Accelerize New Media, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Accelerize New Media, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Accelerize New Media, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Accelerize New Media, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ACCELERIZE NEW MEDIA, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ACCELERIZE NEW MEDIA, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ACCELERIZE NEW MEDIA, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ACCELERIZE NEW MEDIA, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ACCELERIZE NEW MEDIA, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ACCELERIZE NEW MEDIA, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Accelerize New Media, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Accelerize New Media, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Accelerize New Media, Inc. Major Shareholders
Accelerize New Media, Inc. History
Accelerize New Media, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Accelerize New Media, Inc. Offices and Representations
Accelerize New Media, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Accelerize New Media, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Accelerize New Media, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Accelerize New Media, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Accelerize New Media, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Accelerize New Media, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Accelerize New Media, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Accelerize New Media, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Accelerize New Media, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Accelerize New Media, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Accelerize New Media, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Accelerize New Media, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?