- The report contains detailed information about Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Reinsurance Technologies Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. business.
About Reinsurance Technologies Ltd.
Reinsurance Technologies Ltd., a software product company, engages in the design, development, marketing, and support of Web-based software solution used by insurance and reinsurance companies to facilitate and support critical back-office business processes.
The companys reinsurance application is proprietary software for reinsurance management of reinsurance contract combinations throughout the entire reinsurance contract workflow, from assumed and ceded to retroceded business. Version 1 of the SurSITE product for reinsurance administration was designed and developed with the deployment of the product at its charter client. An improved version (v2.5) of the SurSITE solution was released in 2006.
SurSITE is a Technical Accounting Management Server (TAMS) application that automates calculations and generates transactions for premiums, commissions, and claims based on events and transactions at the original insurance policy level; it also manages statements of account, reinsurance recovery notices, and claims notifications. The company is designing support for facultative reinsurance used to insure risks that cannot be insured by a single insurance company, like property and liability insurance for multinational corporations, airlines and aerospace, cargo, energy, engineering, manufacturers, ocean hull, etc.
The companys proprietary reinsurance software for reinsurance administration manages reinsurance contract combinations throughout the entire reinsurance contract workflow, from the primary insurance policy to the portions of the primary insurance policy that are reinsured. The companys SurSITE solution also generates statements of account, reinsurance recovery notices and claims notifications.
The companys SurSITE solution also offers a user real-time access to critical loss details by subsidiary by line of business by geographic location before and after applied reinsurance. In addition to its software product, the company offers consulting services to its customers with requirements studies, data migration, data integration tools, system integration, and other related professional services.
The companys initial multi-million dollar deployment and charter client is the Swiss Pool for Aviation Insurance (SPL), an insurance and reinsurance consortium based in Zurich, Switzerland consisting of 26 member companies, including among others, Allianz, Partner Re, Swiss Re, Winterthur Insurance Company and Zurich Insurance Group.
Sales and Marketing
The company serves insurance groups, captive insurance companies, reinsurance companies, insurance and reinsurance consortia, and run-off and commutation markets. It markets its solution through direct sales to end-users and indirect sales through global alliance partners.
The company operates sales offices in four geographic regions that would cover markets, including - North America & U.S. Bermuda; Europe & U.K. Bermuda; Asia, including China & Japan; and Pacific Rim, including Australia & New Zealand.
The companys competitors include reinsurance product providers, such as Computer Science Corporation (CSC), SAP, Xchanging/RebusIS, Siebel and SunGuard; and professional service organizations, such as IBM, Accenture, Deloitte Consulting, EDS, BearingPoint and Cap Gemini Ernst & Young.
Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. was founded in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. REINSURANCE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. REINSURANCE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. REINSURANCE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. REINSURANCE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. REINSURANCE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. REINSURANCE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. REINSURANCE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. REINSURANCE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. REINSURANCE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. REINSURANCE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. REINSURANCE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. Major Shareholders
Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. History
Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. Offices and Representations
Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Reinsurance Technologies Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?