- The report contains detailed information about Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. business.
About Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp.
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation provides custom Information Technology (IT) consulting and technology services, as well as outsourcing services in North America, Europe, and Asia. The company offers technology consulting, complex systems development and integration, enterprise software package implementation and maintenance, data warehousing, business intelligence and analytics, application testing, application maintenance, infrastructure management, and business and knowledge process outsourcing (BPO and KPO).
The companys business is organized and managed primarily around its four segments - financial services; healthcare; manufacturing, retail and logistics; and other, which includes communications, media and information services, and high technology.
Financial Services Segment
Financial Services segment provides services to its customers operating in various industries, including Banking and Insurance.
Banking: The company focuses on traditional retail and commercial banks, and diversified financial enterprises. The company assists these clients in such areas as: Consumer Lending, Cards & Payments, Wholesale Banking, Risk Management, Investment Management, Corporate Services and Retail Banking. It also focuses on the needs of broker/dealers, asset management firms, depositories, clearing organizations and exchanges.
Insurance: The company assists with the needs of property and casualty insurers, life insurers, reinsurance firms and insurance brokers. The company focuses on such areas as Business Acquisition, Policy Administration, Claims Processing, Management Reporting, Regulatory Compliance, and Reinsurance.
Healthcare segment provides services to its customers operating in various industries, including Healthcare and Life Sciences.
Healthcare: The companys Healthcare service teams focus on various key industry solutions, including Broker Compensation, Sales & Underwriting Systems, Provider Management, Plan Sponsor Administration, Electronic Enrollment, Membership, Billing, Claims Processing, Medical Management and Pharmacy Benefit Management. The company also partners with its customers to enable their IT systems to deal with initiatives, such as self service portals (member/provider/broker), consumer-driven healthcare, behavioral health, Medicare Modernization Act (MMA), and healthcare data warehousing and analytics.
Life Sciences: The company partners with the organizations in the Life Sciences industry to assist them with the opportunities and challenges of their market. The company is assisting these companies in dealing with such challenges as Consolidation, Data Integration, Time to Market, Safety, Globalization and Regulations. Some of its Life Sciences solutions include Prescriber Behavior Analysis and Insight, Longitudinal Prescription Data Management Systems, Sales Force Compensation Systems, Sales Data and Claims Data Management Systems, Clinical Trial Solutions, 21CFR11 Assessment and Computer Systems Validation, Data Mining and Business Intelligence Solutions, e-Business and Data Portals, and ERP implementation, upgrade, and maintenance services.
This segment services customers in various industry groups, including Manufacturing and Logistics and Retail and Hospitality.
Manufacturing and Logistics: The company helps organizations improve operational efficiencies, improve responsiveness and collaborate with trading partners to better serve their end customers. Some of its Manufacturing and Logistics solutions include Supply Chain Management, Warehouse and Yard Management, Waste Management, Transportation Management, Optimization, Portals, and ERP solutions.
Retail and Hospitality: The company serves a range of retailers and distributors, including supermarkets, specialty premium retailers and large mass-merchandise discounters. It also provides BPO and processes in restaurants, hotels, and airlines.
Communications: The companys Communications industry practice serves some of the worlds communications service providers, equipment vendors and software vendors. The company has var
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. Major Shareholders
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. History
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. Offices and Representations
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?