- The report contains detailed information about Cover-All Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cover-All Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cover-All Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cover-All Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cover-All Technologies Inc. business.
About Cover-All Technologies Inc.
Cover-All Technologies Inc., through its subsidiary, Cover-All Systems, Inc., provides software products and services for the property and casualty insurance industry primarily in the United States and Puerto Rico. Its software products and services focus on the functions required to underwrite, rate, quote, issue, print, bill, and support the entire lifecycle of insurance policies.
The company provides a range of professional services that support product customizations, conversion from existing systems, data integration with other software or reporting agencies and other technical services. It also offers ongoing support services, including incorporating new insurance rates, rules, and forms changes. These support services provide turnkey solutions to its customers as the company performs analysis, development, quality assurance, documentation, and distribution for delivering changes.
My Insurance Center
My Insurance Center (MIC) is a customizable and configurable Web-based, data-centric hub and spoke software platform built around a shared information hub and suite of product components. MIC is designed for insurance agents, brokers, and carriers with integrated workflows and access to real-time information. MIC is designed to be the platform to serve players throughout the entire insurance value chain, including the insured, agents, brokers, insurance companies and reinsurers. MIC is scalable to serve both large and small organizations. MIC can be accessed over the Internet through a browser, with advanced security. MIC is designed to be deployed globally in the future to adapt to different languages and currencies and to support different insurance products in other countries.
MIC provides an integrated platform with baseline common insurance functions that can be customized by the company for customers business needs. MIC also provides various configuration capabilities that are used by customers for further tailoring the application. MIC also allows end users to personalize screens and content for meeting their roles and responsibilities. MIC is designed to support STP (straight-through-processing). MIC enables its customers to utilize its rating, policy issuance, billing, and other software components into an integrated platform that eliminates redundant data entry. Information is stored in a client-centric database and becomes immediately available to other users or functions.
MIC Rating & Insurance The Policy Rating and Issuance Component of MIC
The MIC Rating & Issuance component supports the following policy functions: data capture and editing; rating; policy issuance, including multiple recipient print; all policy transactions, including quotes, new lines, endorsements, renewals, audits, and cancellations; and statistical coding. MIC Rating & Issuance is designed to accommodate various lines of property and casualty insurance. The MIC Rating & Issuance product is in use in approximately 35 companies.
My Insurance Center Functional Capabilities
The company has, through MIC, an inventory of insurance software components combined with an implementation platform. MIC includes the following critical components: my insurance center portal; enterprise, customer-centric oracle database; underwriting tools; end user access to information in real time straight-through-processing; rating and issuance; full policy lifecycle support; clear and comprehensive data collection with real time edits; policy history policy changes and useful for activities, such as coverage inquiries; on-line system, screen and field level look-ups; on-line commercial lines manual tables and footnotes; direct system navigation; standard ISO (Insurance Service Office)/NCCI coverages and rates support; company customized coverages and rates support; automated recipient-driven issuance of insurance policies, worksheets, ID cards, including print preview; policy database; multiple company/program/state/coverage support; templates to reduce data entry time; advanced billing capabilities integrating with NetSuite; claims repository; customer relationship management; agency and program management; advanced administration tools; access to Web services and information providers; policy dashboard premium & loss information; advanced workflows, diaries; electronic underwriting files; compliance assist, help desk; interfaces to back end accounting and reporting systems; policy-level premium and loss information for profitability tracking/accounting; and quote, binder, policy lifecycle support.
The companys customers include insurance companies, agents, brokers, and managing general agents (MGAs). Its major customer is American International Group, Inc.
The company was founded in 1971. It was formerly known as Warner Computer Systems, Inc. and changed its name to Warner Insurance Services, Inc. in 1992. Further, it changed its name to Cover-All Technologies Inc. in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COVER-ALL TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COVER-ALL TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COVER-ALL TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COVER-ALL TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COVER-ALL TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cover-All Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cover-All Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cover-All Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cover-All Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cover-All Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COVER-ALL TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COVER-ALL TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COVER-ALL TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COVER-ALL TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COVER-ALL TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COVER-ALL TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cover-All Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cover-All Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cover-All Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Cover-All Technologies Inc. History
Cover-All Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cover-All Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Cover-All Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cover-All Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cover-All Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cover-All Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Cover-All Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cover-All Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cover-All Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cover-All Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cover-All Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cover-All Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cover-All Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cover-All Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?