- The report contains detailed information about Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. business.
About Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd.
Singapore Reinsurance Corporation Limited operates as a general reinsurance company. It underwrites property, liability, miscellaneous accident, and marine classes on a facultative and treaty basis. The company, through its subsidiaries, also provides various services, including managing the GIA Records Management Centre (GIARMC); providing and supporting the Web-based e-filing system for non-injury motor accident reporting at GIARMC; the Agents' Registration and Continuous Professional Development Management System, a Web- based agents' information system, which is accessible by the General Insurance Association of Singapore, training providers, insurers, and insurance agents; and information technology (IT) systems for insurers, reinsurers, and insurance intermediaries. It also offers IT software development and consultancy services, such as turnkey and systems integration services to businesses; and software solutions to the insurance industry, which include Broker 2000 and Millennium Broker Assistant for the professional insurance intermediaries, and Integrated Reinsurance InfoSystem for the professional reinsurers. In addition, the company provides advertising and consultancy services, such as design, copy-writing, media planning, and the production and printing of promotional media, as well as investment, business, management, international trade, property, human and education, and insurance and marine consultancy services. Further, the company publishes magazines, books, and other publications, as well as organizes conferences and insurance training courses to meet the information needs of insurance and reinsurance practitioners in Asia. Singapore Reinsurance Corporation operates in Singapore, Malaysia, and the other Asian countries. The company was founded in 1973 and is headquartered in Singapore, Singapore.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SINGAPORE REINSURANCE CORP. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SINGAPORE REINSURANCE CORP. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SINGAPORE REINSURANCE CORP. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SINGAPORE REINSURANCE CORP. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SINGAPORE REINSURANCE CORP. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SINGAPORE REINSURANCE CORP. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SINGAPORE REINSURANCE CORP. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SINGAPORE REINSURANCE CORP. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SINGAPORE REINSURANCE CORP. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SINGAPORE REINSURANCE CORP. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SINGAPORE REINSURANCE CORP. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. History
Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Singapore Reinsurance Corp. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?