- The report contains detailed information about Art Technology Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Art Technology Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Art Technology Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Art Technology Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Art Technology Group Inc. business.
About Art Technology Group Inc.
Art Technology Group, Inc. engages in the development and marketing of e-commerce software products. The companys services interoperate with any e-commerce platform and include Click-to-Call, Click-to-Chat, Call Tracking and ATG Recommendations services. It delivers these optimization services on a software as a service (SaaS) basis.
Products and Services
ATG Commerces functionality includes catalogs, product management, shopping carts, checkout, pricing management, merchandising, promotions, inventory management, and business-to-business order management. ATG Adaptive Scenario Engine is the platform component of ATG Commerce. It provides the enabling technology and core functionality to allow its clients to develop and manage adaptable, scalable, and personalized e-commerce applications across channels and through the customer lifecycle. The ATG platform is designed to allow the companys clients to integrate these applications across their marketing and merchandising, e-commerce, and customer care organizations.
ATG Merchandising enables the companys clients merchandising professionals to directly manage their online storefronts, including catalogs, products, search facets, promotions, pricing, coupons, and special offers, to help quickly connect shoppers with the items most likely to interest them.
ATG Commerce Search is an integrated search solution that incorporates natural language technology into the companys clients online storefronts. ATG Commerce Search is designed to enable shoppers to navigate its clients e-commerce sites to find merchandise they want and discover new items, as well as make purchases directly from the search results page.
ATG Content Administration is a Web content management solution that supports personalized Web sites throughout the entire content process, including creation, version tracking, preview, editing, revision, approval, and site deployment.
ATG Outreach is an e-marketing solution that utilizes customer information gained through Web interactions, preferences, and behaviors to enable its clients to create relevant, personalized outbound marketing, and service campaigns.
ATG Self-Service offers consumers access to personalized answers to questions and helps the customer answer questions without telephoning for help. ATG Self-Service combines an answer repository with multi-lingual natural language search and navigation capabilities. The application also offers business reporting that helps clients better understand their customers needs and preferences.
ATG Commerce Service Center provides e-commerce support for call center agents to create and manage orders in a unified browser based application for the Web and call-center environments.
ATG Knowledge is a knowledge management solutions that call center agents who provide customers with assisted service can use to find the answers to customer inquiries and resolve problems. ATG Knowledge enables the companys clients agents to fulfill a range of customer needs by unifying customer management, knowledge management, and incident management into a single solution.
ATG Campaign Optimizer assists marketing professionals in defining comparative tests of different offers, promotions, and product representations through a multivariate split testing solution. The product puts those tests into production, specifying the segments of Web site visitors to be tested, and writes reports on the test results. ATG Campaign Optimizer is designed to allow non-technical marketing professionals to create and execute comparative tests that can be used to increase the effectiveness of online marketing activities without the need for expert programming or infrastructure modifications.
ATG Customer Intelligence is an integrated set of data mart and reporting capabilities that monitor and analyze commerce and customer care performance. It is designed to combine key data from the ATG product suite, such as purchases, searches, escalations, and click-throughs, with behavioral data from Web traffic analysis and demographic data, such as age, gender, and geography.
ATG Commerce OnDemand delivers the fu
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ART TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ART TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ART TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ART TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ART TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Art Technology Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Art Technology Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Art Technology Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Art Technology Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Art Technology Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ART TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ART TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ART TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ART TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ART TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ART TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Art Technology Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Art Technology Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Art Technology Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Art Technology Group Inc. History
Art Technology Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Art Technology Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Art Technology Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Art Technology Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Art Technology Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Art Technology Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Art Technology Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Art Technology Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Art Technology Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Art Technology Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Art Technology Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Art Technology Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Art Technology Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Art Technology Group Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?