- The report contains detailed information about Netsol Technologies Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Netsol Technologies Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Netsol Technologies Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Netsol Technologies Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Netsol Technologies Limited business.
About Netsol Technologies Limited
NetSol Technologies Limited engages in the development and sale of computer software. It also provides online software development services. The companys financial suite product portfolio includes Point of Sale, a Web-based credit origination system; Credit Application Processing, a Web based credit evaluation system; Contract Management System, a retail solution; Wholesale Finance System; Fleet Management System, a fleet management package; and Document Management System. It also provides LeasePak, LeaseSoft Asset, and LeaseSoft Evolve solutions for the lease and financial services industry; and LeaseSoft Insurance Premium solution for the finance and insurance companies. In addition, the company offers smartOCITM, a search engine for searching various supplier catalogs; Hospital Management Information System for hospital diagnostic practices; Land Records and Management Information System, a Web based solution for the automation of various land record management registers; Electronic Credit Information Bureau, a Web-based system to automate the functionalities of a credit bureau; and Motor Transport Management Information System, a solution for citizens vehicles security and information management. Further, it provides application development and maintenance, technology outsourcing, IT consulting and business process reengineering, enterprise solutions, systems integration, and education, as well as software process consulting, business intelligence consulting, and information security consulting services. The company also serves government, defense, manufacturing, and telecom industries. It has operations in Pakistan, the Peoples Republic of China, Thailand, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Europe, and the Middle East. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Lahore Cantt., Pakistan. NetSol Technologies Limited is a subsidiary of NetSol Technologies, Inc., USA.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NETSOL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NETSOL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NETSOL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NETSOL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NETSOL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Netsol Technologies Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Netsol Technologies Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Netsol Technologies Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Netsol Technologies Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Netsol Technologies Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. NETSOL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NETSOL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NETSOL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. PAKISTAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NETSOL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NETSOL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NETSOL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Netsol Technologies Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Netsol Technologies Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Netsol Technologies Limited Major Shareholders
Netsol Technologies Limited History
Netsol Technologies Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Netsol Technologies Limited Offices and Representations
Netsol Technologies Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Netsol Technologies Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Netsol Technologies Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Netsol Technologies Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Netsol Technologies Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Netsol Technologies Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Netsol Technologies Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Netsol Technologies Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Netsol Technologies Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Netsol Technologies Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Netsol Technologies Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Netsol Technologies Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?