- The report contains detailed information about Northcore Technologies, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Northcore Technologies, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Northcore Technologies, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Northcore Technologies, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Northcore Technologies, Inc. business.
About Northcore Technologies, Inc.
Northcore Technologies, Inc. develops and sells software products and services that allow its customers to source, buy, track, manage and sell assets, primarily in asset-intensive industries.
Through its wholly owned subsidiary, ADB Systems USA, Inc., the company owns a 50 percent interest in GE Asset Manager, LLC (also referred to as GE Asset Manager), a joint venture launched with GE Commercial Finance.
Products and Services
The company offers solutions to manage various the asset lifecycle - sourcing/procurement, maintenance, materials management and disposition. Below is a detailed description of its offerings:
Dyn@mic Buyer - An on-line sourcing solution, Dyn@mic Buyer automates tendering activities, and can be used to improve the decision-making process involved in the sourcing of goods by providing automated analysis and selection among competing supplier bids, based on various pre-determined factors.
Dyn@mic Buyer features include: the ability for buyers to create tenders using automated tools that accelerate the purchasing process; capabilities for buyers to post and distribute their tenders on-line to qualified suppliers; the ability for buyers to assign values to criteria involved in the purchase decision, such as price, product availability, post-sales support and certification standards; functionality that allows for the posting of detailed technical information, question and answer forums, and automatic e-mail notification of amended or new buyer-posted documents; and capabilities to allow for the use of sealed bid-sourcing formats enabling users to post their product or service requirements to selected vendors.
ProcureMate - ProcureMate is a Web-based business-to-business e-Procurement solution. ProcureMate allows users to select goods for purchase from a Web-based catalog and automatically issue purchase orders to their suppliers. Features of ProcureMate include: the ability to notify suppliers automatically of purchase orders requiring processing; functionality for allowing on-line dialogue to take place between buyers and suppliers; the ability to integrate to enterprise resource planning and financial systems; functionality for facilitating direct payment and electronic funds transfer; and the ability to integrate user workflow and approvals into the procurement process. Existing ProcureMate users include National Health Service (UK), Vesta Insurance, Vinmonopolet, Norways government-run retailer of wine and spirits and Hordaland HFK County, a local government entity in Norway.
WorkMate - A comprehensive asset management solution, WorkMate provides integrated capabilities for asset maintenance, asset tracking, materials management and procurement functionality. WorkMate is designed for use by customers in asset intensive industries - those where maintenance, repair and operations purchases outnumber raw material purchases by more than ten to one on a transaction volume basis. The three main modules (procurement, materials management and maintenance functionality) may be licensed independently or together as a fully integrated system:
Procurement Module - for domestic and international purchasing operations. Main capabilities include: order requisitioning, quotations, purchase orders, contracts, cost controls and vendor catalogues.
Materials Management Module - for managing inventory and logistics operations. Main features include: inventory status, goods receipt, stock issue, reordering, packing/unpacking, transportation, and goods return and equipment rentals. This Module would log all movements of an item and generates the necessary financial transactions.
Maintenance Module - for all types of maintenance, including corrective, preventive or condition-based activities. Customers can automate manual routines and track maintenance costs and equipment history.
Each WorkMate module also includes workflow and reporting tools.
WorkMate is a licensed client-server application and pricing is based on the number of users named by the customer. WorkMate users include operators in the oil and gas sector, such as: BP (Norway), Halliburton Productos, Prosafe, Talisman Energy,
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NORTHCORE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NORTHCORE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NORTHCORE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NORTHCORE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NORTHCORE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Northcore Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Northcore Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Northcore Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Northcore Technologies, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Northcore Technologies, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NORTHCORE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NORTHCORE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NORTHCORE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NORTHCORE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NORTHCORE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NORTHCORE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Northcore Technologies, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Northcore Technologies, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Northcore Technologies, Inc. Major Shareholders
Northcore Technologies, Inc. History
Northcore Technologies, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Northcore Technologies, Inc. Offices and Representations
Northcore Technologies, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Northcore Technologies, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Northcore Technologies, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Northcore Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Northcore Technologies, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Northcore Technologies, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Northcore Technologies, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Northcore Technologies, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Northcore Technologies, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Northcore Technologies, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Northcore Technologies, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Northcore Technologies, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?