- The report contains detailed information about NetSol Technologies, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NetSol Technologies, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NetSol Technologies, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NetSol Technologies, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NetSol Technologies, Inc. business.
About NetSol Technologies, Inc.
NetSol Technologies, Inc. provides global business services and enterprise application solutions worldwide. The company's product and services offerings include portfolio management systems for the financial services industry; and consulting, custom development, systems integration, and technical services for the global healthcare, insurance, real estate, and technology markets. Its clients include fortune 500 manufacturers, global automakers, financial institutions, technology providers, and governmental agencies.
The companys Global Business Services (GBS) offers various professional services to clients in the global commercial markets and involves in the application of complex IT enterprise solutions to achieve its customers' strategic objectives. GBS includes IT Consulting & Services; NetSol Defense Division; Business Intelligence, Independent System Review (ISR); Information Security, Outsourcing Services and Software Process Improvement Consulting; maintenance and support of existing systems; and project management.
NetSol Financial Suite
The company develops software systems for the lease and finance industries. Its offerings include its primary global solution, NetSol Financial Suite (NFS), a suite of five software applications, is a solution for the lease and finance industry covering the leasing and finance cycle starting from quotation origination through end of contract. The constituent software applications are:
Point of Sale (POS): POS is a front office processing system for companies in the financial sector. It provides a quotation system which also incorporates a simulation for various kinds of financial products using a built-in loan calculation.
Credit Application Processing System (CAP): CAP provides companies in the financial sector an environment to handle the incoming credit applications from dealers, agents, brokers, and the direct sales force. LeaseSoft.CAP automatically gathers information from different interfaces like credit rating agencies, evaluation guides, and contract management systems and scores the applications against defined scorecards.
Contract Management System (CMS): CMS provides business functionality that enables its users to manage and maintain a contract with the details throughout its life cycle. It provides interfaces with company banks and accounting systems. CMS maintains details of all business partners that do business with the company, including customers, dealers, debtors, guarantors, insurance companies, and banks.
Wholesale Finance System (WFS): WFS automates and manages the floor plan/bailment activities of dealerships through a finance company. The design of the system is based on the concept of one asset/one loan to facilitate asset tracking and costing. The system covers credit limit, payment of loan, billing and settlement, stock auditing, online dealer and auditor access, and ultimately the pay-off functions. A separate online add-on module, Dealer & Auditor Access System (DAS), allows dealers to view their limits and asset-wise balances through an interface with the finance company. WFS consists of the following four modules: credit request management module (CRM); loan management module (LMS); stock auditing module (SAS); and billing & settlement module (B&S).
Fleet Management System (FMS): FMS is designed to handle fleet management needs. FMS is integrated with CMS and WFS, as well as with any third party contract management system. FMS key features include a tracking information on every driver and vehicle; customizable reports; periodic reporting on fleet related aspects; Internet based access to information; integration with third party software; and linkage to GPS for real time tracking.
The companys Pakistan subsidiary, NetSol Technologies Limited (NetSol PK), provides both consultancy services to organizations and assignments with the E-governance domains for organizations of national significance in Pakistan. Its clients include private, as well as public sector enterprises.
In addition to NFS, NetSol PK has developed various products for use in Pakistan for
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NETSOL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NETSOL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NETSOL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NETSOL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NETSOL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NetSol Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NetSol Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NetSol Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NetSol Technologies, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NetSol Technologies, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NETSOL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NETSOL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NETSOL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NETSOL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NETSOL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NETSOL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NetSol Technologies, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NetSol Technologies, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NetSol Technologies, Inc. Major Shareholders
NetSol Technologies, Inc. History
NetSol Technologies, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NetSol Technologies, Inc. Offices and Representations
NetSol Technologies, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NetSol Technologies, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NetSol Technologies, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
NetSol Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
NetSol Technologies, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NetSol Technologies, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NetSol Technologies, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NetSol Technologies, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
NetSol Technologies, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
NetSol Technologies, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NetSol Technologies, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NetSol Technologies, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?