- The report contains detailed information about Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. business.
About Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd.
Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Limited, through its subsidiaries, provides information technology products and services to the customs clearing, freight forwarding, air cargo, and related industries in South Africa. It involves in the rental of freight clearing software; and rental of hardware to operate its software. The companys products include Compu-Clearing Integrated System, an application in the freight forwarding, air cargo, and related industries; STASH, a warehousing system, which allows the management and control of all warehousing operations; Ndlela SA Flyer, a consolidated time-table detailing all flights and airlines; and Universal Airfreight Tracking System, which enables to track the status of air waybills from various airlines in the world. Its products also comprise Trade and Track Order Planning System, which automatically produces purchase orders, pro forma customs-clearing invoices, detailed costing sheets, and clearing instructions; a Tariff Book that provides details of the tariff, search facility to find tariff heading, and quick duty calculator; and Air Waybill Production System, a Web based system that produces MAWB, HAWB, consolidation manifests, and bar coded labels. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMPU-CLEARING OUTSOURCING LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMPU-CLEARING OUTSOURCING LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMPU-CLEARING OUTSOURCING LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMPU-CLEARING OUTSOURCING LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMPU-CLEARING OUTSOURCING LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMPU-CLEARING OUTSOURCING LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMPU-CLEARING OUTSOURCING LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMPU-CLEARING OUTSOURCING LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH AFRICA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMPU-CLEARING OUTSOURCING LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMPU-CLEARING OUTSOURCING LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMPU-CLEARING OUTSOURCING LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. Major Shareholders
Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. History
Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. Offices and Representations
Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Compu-Clearing Outsourcing Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?