- The report contains detailed information about Navitone Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Navitone Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Navitone Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Navitone Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Navitone Technologies Inc. business.
About Navitone Technologies Inc.
Navitone Technologies, Inc. engages in software development, providing software licenses and wireless value-added services in mobile resource management, logistics applications, and asset tracking and monitoring using a wireless communication network.
In addition, the company offers integrated mobile technology, wireless data communication, GIS technology, and Internet support so as to provide customers with all levels of end-to-end mobile management services and logistic solutions.
The Company is engages in researching, developing and commercializing its MRM software, directly and through its wholly owned subsidiary, NAVITONE CHINA.
The Company's principal operations are conducted in China from its offices in Shanghai. The Company offers a series of mobile management services for mobile professionals through the Internet and wireless networks using different mobile devices including GPS-enabled mobile phones, Smartphones and PDAs.
The Company operates two business divisions includes wireless data communications services, and wireless value-added consumer service. The wireless value-added consumer service is conducted through a variable interest entity, which it known as SHANGHAI NAVITONE.
The Company is focused on software development in location based applications as well as providing software licenses and services in MRM, logistics applications, and asset tracking and monitoring using a wireless communication network. The Company integrates mobile technology, wireless data communication, Geography Information System (GIS) technology, and Internet support to provide customers with all levels of end-to-end mobile management services and logistic solutions that enable them to better manage their resources and assets.
The Company's major suppliers include SHANGHAI NAVITONE, BSTE, China Unicom, Qualcomm, Kyocera, and Shanghai Unicom.
The Company's major customers include Shanghai Bocheng Moderm Office Equipment Co, Ltd.; Mitsubishi Corporation; Shanghai Jiaoda Onlly Co, Ltd.; Shanghai Nestle Food Co, Ltd.; Guangzhou Chenbao Chemical Co, Ltd.; Swire Coca-Cola Beverages Cuangzhou, Ltd.; Ningbo Lida Transportation Co, Ltd.; Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.; Hangzhou Inner River Ship; Guangdong Foshan Post Office; Ningbo Wanda Express Transport Co, Ltd.; PICC Property and Casualty Company, Ltd. Ningbo Branch; Jiau Da Ang Li; Fu Ling Men; China United Property Insurance, Inc.; Shanghai Si Nian Food, Inc.; Shanghai Eastern Wei Container Transportation, Inc.; Shanghai Shang Su Logistic, Inc.; China Da Di Property Insurance, Inc.; Zhejiang Easter Zhong Kun Logistic, Inc.; Haining City Xing Da Automobile Transportation, Inc.; Ningbo Jiangbei District Yong Jiang Ming Lian Transportation, Inc.; Wuxi City Hong Rong Food, Inc.; Shantou Cheng Zhong, Inc.; Guangdong Dongguan City Heng Yun Concrete, Inc.; Guangdong Shantou Administrator Management; Jin Xing Transportation, Inc.; and Jiangsu Zhong Tong Health Products, Inc.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NAVITONE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NAVITONE TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NAVITONE TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NAVITONE TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NAVITONE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Navitone Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Navitone Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Navitone Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Navitone Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Navitone Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NAVITONE TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NAVITONE TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NAVITONE TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NAVITONE TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NAVITONE TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NAVITONE TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Navitone Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Navitone Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Navitone Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Navitone Technologies Inc. History
Navitone Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Navitone Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Navitone Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Navitone Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Navitone Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Navitone Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Navitone Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Navitone Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Navitone Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Navitone Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Navitone Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Navitone Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Navitone Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Navitone Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?