Augme Technologies, Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Augme Technologies, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Augme Technologies, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Augme Technologies, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Augme Technologies, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Augme Technologies, Inc. business.
About Augme Technologies, Inc.
Augme Technologies, Inc. provides technology and services in interactive media marketing platforms that enable marketers and agencies to integrate brands, promotions, video and digital content through the Internet and mobile communications.
The companys media marketing platforms give companies the control they need to create, deploy, and measure media, interactive marketing campaigns across all networks and devices.
The company, through its three operating divisions, including mobile marketing (AD LIFE), video content broadcasting and delivery (BoomBox), and ad network provisioning (AD SERVE), connects brands and content to consumers in a network of mobile and multimedia experiences.
AD LIFE - Mobile Marketing
AD LIFE is the companys interactive platform to provide marketers, brands and advertising agencies the ability to create, deliver, manage and track interactive marketing campaigns targeting mobile consumers through traditional print advertising channels.
For Mobile Consumers, AD LIFE is an engine allowing them to respond to advertising by connecting to on-demand content and promotions (such as coupons, product information, Web links, video/music downloads) printed in advertising media they see every day. AD LIFE enables marketers, brands, and advertising agencies to create, deliver, manage, and track interactive mobile marketing campaigns through a comprehensive Web portal with four fully integrated and forward thinking components.
The companys collaboration with Inmar the promotions transaction settlement provider enables consumer directed rebate charity program.
BoomBox - Video Content Delivery, Featuring BoomBox Technology
BoomBox is an intelligent Broadcast as a Service (BaaS) platform, newly packaged and designed specifically for marketers and content owners, designed for marketers and clients who want to sell, promote, extend and enhance their content through a viral Internet distribution model. BoomBox features the BoomBox Video suite of applications and services to deliver content straight to desktops and Internet-enabled devices, and provides managed access for live and on-demand Internet broadcasting, e-learning and rich media advertising.
The companys customers have full access to BoomBox Software as a Service (SaaS) admin portal, where they have the ability to fully customize their video players look, feel, social syndication functions, geo restrictions, and SEO metadata. The BoomBox also offers full Web-page publishing tools. The company is equipped to accommodate any video format, such as HTML, Flash, Microsoft Silverlight, and HTML5.
AD SERVE - Ad Network Provisioning
AD SERVE is a digital advertising delivery platform that serves media and marketing communications to targeted destinations. AD SERVE complements the AD LIFE and BoomBox platforms for a suite of marketing driven technology products and services.
During 2009, the stand alone advertising platform AD SERVE was enhanced through further adoption with in its client accounts, Gannett, Village Voice, West Virginia Media, South Dakota News Network, and ABC Disneys Toledo affiliate. It was also utilized by KFC in a national targeted advertising campaign for its customer Lion New Media.
Augme Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AUGME TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AUGME TECHNOLOGIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AUGME TECHNOLOGIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AUGME TECHNOLOGIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AUGME TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Augme Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Augme Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Augme Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Augme Technologies, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Augme Technologies, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AUGME TECHNOLOGIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AUGME TECHNOLOGIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AUGME TECHNOLOGIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AUGME TECHNOLOGIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AUGME TECHNOLOGIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AUGME TECHNOLOGIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Augme Technologies, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Augme Technologies, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Augme Technologies, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Augme Technologies, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Augme Technologies, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Augme Technologies, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Augme Technologies, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Augme Technologies, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Augme Technologies, Inc. Major Shareholders
Augme Technologies, Inc. History
Augme Technologies, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Augme Technologies, Inc. Offices and Representations
Augme Technologies, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Augme Technologies, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Augme Technologies, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Augme Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Augme Technologies, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Augme Technologies, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?