- The report contains detailed information about Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. business.
About Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc.
Mount Knowledge Holdings, Inc. markets, sells, and distributes educational products. The company provides a proprietary Real Time Self Learning System (RTSL) software application referred to as the Knowledge Generator product, domestically to various customers, including individuals, schools, government agencies, healthcare facilities, and corporations.
The Knowledge Generator product consists of a proprietary core technology that allows for textual information to be converted into a multi-purpose learning experience with automatically generated interactive lessons, exercises, tests and scores. The software application has approximately 240 interactive enabling learning tools that allow users to transform information into knowledge.
The Knowledge Generator product was designed specifically to provide an integrated learning system that encompasses an individual users learning style and special needs and can convert to textual information, including complex data and structured text book information, into an interactive learning platform. The product uses principals applied to electronic based learning that provide a solution with existing digital communicative and learning devices, such as personal computers. The Knowledge Generator product was developed with various software user-interface enablers to promote the utilization of users senses during the learning process.
The company focuses its marketing efforts primarily on the sale of the Knowledge Generator product line to the ESL (English as a Second Language), TOEFL (Teaching of English as a Foreign Language) and literacy-accelerated learning market in China.
The companys competitors include ETS (English Testing System); New Oriental KAPLAN; PRINCETON; SYLVAN LEARNING CTRE; HOME SCHOOLING; ROSETTA STONE; KURZWEIL; INSPIRATION; PREDICTION; AUTOSKILLS; WHITESMOKE; VOCABSTER; RIVERDEEP; Tell Me More Premium; AURORA SYSTEMS; and EVELYN WOOD.
Mount Knowledge Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MOUNT KNOWLEDGE HOLDINGS,INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MOUNT KNOWLEDGE HOLDINGS,INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MOUNT KNOWLEDGE HOLDINGS,INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MOUNT KNOWLEDGE HOLDINGS,INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MOUNT KNOWLEDGE HOLDINGS,INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MOUNT KNOWLEDGE HOLDINGS,INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MOUNT KNOWLEDGE HOLDINGS,INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MOUNT KNOWLEDGE HOLDINGS,INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MOUNT KNOWLEDGE HOLDINGS,INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MOUNT KNOWLEDGE HOLDINGS,INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MOUNT KNOWLEDGE HOLDINGS,INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. Major Shareholders
Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. History
Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. Offices and Representations
Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mount Knowledge Holdings,Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?