- The report contains detailed information about Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. business.
About Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc.
Compass Knowledge Holdings, Inc has been providing education to working professionals since 1993. The Company is engaged, through it subsidiaries, in the distance learning industry with a focus on providing accessible, high quality education for working professionals, primarily focused in the healthcare and law enforcement marketplace and a preferred provider of select training courses and business solutions to the corporate marketplace.
The Company provides a fully-integrated suite of learning solutions that combines marketing, student administration, content service, and technology to its university partners in a fully hosted e-technology environment.
As of March 20, 2003, the Company has four operating subsidiaries, Compass Knowledge Group, Inc (Compass), Intelicus, L.C. (Intelicus), Juris Alliance.com, Inc (Juris Alliance) and Compass Direct, LLC (Compass Direct), that provides the Company's product offerings.
The Company is a distance learning company that provides educational products to working professionals and a suite of education solutions and services to universities, colleges and corporations.
The Company offers a fully-integrated suite of learning solutions that combines marketing, program development, market research, student recruitment, proprietary course content, and accounting and administrative services. The company provides its clients and customers with fully hosted e-technology platforms.
Compass contracts with educational institutions and corporations to provide a wide array of services, which may vary from one client to another.
Services to clients include Conducting market research; Assisting with curriculum development; Developing and executing marketing strategies; Marketing and recruiting of students; Establishing operational and administrative infrastructures; Training of faculty; Developing and implementing financial, accounting and academic quality management systems; Assessing the future needs of adult students; Assisting in developing additional degree programs suitable for the adult higher education market; and Training of program staff.
During the fiscal year ending December 31, 2002, the company offered degree programs in conjunction with its university partners that include:
Doctor of Pharmacy (University of Florida); Doctor of Audiology (University of Florida); Masters in Criminal Justice Administration (University of Cincinnati); Bachelor of Science in Administration of Criminal Justice (Mountain State University); Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Science (Florida Hospital, College of Health Sciences); Masters of Science in Nursing (Graceland University); Bachelors of Science in Nursing (Graceland University); and Registered Nurse to Masters of Science in Nursing (Graceland University)
During the fiscal year ending December 31, 2002, the company offered the following non-degree programs that include Life Care Planning Medical Coding Post Masters Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate.
The Working Professional Doctor of Pharmacy Program: This degree program is designed for pharmacists who wish to advance their careers by upgrading their professional credentials to a Doctor of Pharmacy. This program is offered in conjunction with the University of Florida, College of Pharmacy.
The Working Professional Doctor of Audiology Program: This degree program is designed for the working professional audiologist to upgrade their degree to the Doctorate of Audiology (Au.D.) and to provide working audiologists with the complex and diverse skills necessary to meet the challenges of the healthcare marketplace. This program is offered in conjunction with the University of Florida.
Masters in Criminal Justice Administration: This degree program is designed for the working professional interested in criminal justice or corrections to advance their education from a Bachelor in Criminal Justice to a Masters in Criminal Justice Administration. This program is offered in conjunction with the University of Cincinnati.
Bachelor in Criminal Justice Administration: This degree program is desi
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMPASS KNOWLEDGE HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMPASS KNOWLEDGE HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMPASS KNOWLEDGE HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMPASS KNOWLEDGE HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMPASS KNOWLEDGE HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Diversified Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMPASS KNOWLEDGE HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMPASS KNOWLEDGE HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMPASS KNOWLEDGE HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMPASS KNOWLEDGE HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMPASS KNOWLEDGE HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMPASS KNOWLEDGE HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. History
Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Diversified Services Industry Statistics
Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Compass Knowledge Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?