- The report contains detailed information about Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. business.
About Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc.
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings, Inc., a diversified real estate company, provides investment and real estate services in the United States and Japan.
The company owns real estate (through its closed-end funds and joint ventures) and manages approximately 40 million square feet of residential, multifamily and commercial real estate, including 10,000 apartment units, throughout the U.S. and Japan. The companys operations are defined by two business units, KW Investments and KW Services.
The company, through this investment arm, co-invests through separate accounts and closed-end funds in the acquisition of properties, including office, multi-family, retail, hotels, residential condominiums, and land for development. In 2009, Kennedy-Wilson formed KW Capital Markets for the purpose of raising private and institutional capital, assisting with investor relations, and managing other strategic initiatives.
Kennedy-Wilson is a strategic investor and a manager of portfolio investments both in wholly-owned projects and in partnership with institutional investors in the U.S. and Japan. The company invests in equity across office, multifamily, retail, hotels, and residential properties through its joint ventures and closed-end funds.
The companys investment activity focuses on the west coast of the United States, Tokyo, Japan, Texas and Hawaii. It invests in value-added properties for which it acts as general partner and operator of the property. As general partner and operator of real estate properties, the company is responsible for the acquisitions, including sourcing deals, due diligence and escrow closing; leasing, including setting rental rates and negotiating and executing leases; renovation, including supervising tenant improvements and/or unit upgrades, construction management and capital improvements to common areas; business plan implementation, including refinancing of properties and execution of marketing plans; and disposition of properties, including sales timing decisions, brokerage services and escrow closing.
The company, through its services group, KW Services, offers a line of real estate services for the full life-cycle of real estate ownership and investment. KW Services provides property management, auction marketing, brokerage, construction and trust management services to financial institutions, other institutional clients, and individual investors. Through its network of property managers and brokers, KW Services provides access to real-time market knowledge and trends, along with proprietary deal flow to KW Investments.
Property & Asset Management The company manages 40 million square feet of office, industrial, and retail properties for approximately 50 institutional clients and individual investors both in the U.S. and Japan.
Auction Services: The company conducts live and online auctions and executes accelerated marketing programs for all types of residential and commercial real estate.
Commercial Brokerage: The Commercial Brokerage group is comprised of Investment Sales and Leasing groups. The Investment Sales group focuses on marketing programs modified to client objectives for all types of real estate and various financial instruments collateralized by real estate. The Leasing group provides clients with brokerage services for office, industrial, land, multifamily, retail, and capital markets disciplines.
Construction Management: The Construction Management group provides construction and project management services to institutional, corporate and individual clients in all areas of commercial and residential real estate. This group provides an array of services, including site and feasibility analysis, land planning and project design, selection of consultants, financing, bidding, and construction administration.
Trust Management: The Trust Management group provides asset and property management services to banks and trust companies holding investment real estate in the U.S., as trustees on behalf of private and institutional fiduciary accounts.
In 2009, a joint venture of which Kennedy-Wilson Residential Condominium Group has a 50.5% ownership interest, acquired 149 unsold units in The Mercury, a Los Angeles condominium property.
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1977.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KENNEDY WILSON HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KENNEDY WILSON HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KENNEDY WILSON HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KENNEDY WILSON HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KENNEDY WILSON HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. KENNEDY WILSON HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KENNEDY WILSON HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KENNEDY WILSON HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KENNEDY WILSON HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KENNEDY WILSON HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KENNEDY WILSON HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. History
Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kennedy Wilson Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?