- The report contains detailed information about InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for InfuSystem Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. business.
About InfuSystem Holdings, Inc.
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. provides ambulatory infusion pump management services for oncologists in the United States. The company supplies electronic ambulatory infusion pumps and associated disposable supply kits to physicians offices, infusion clinics, and hospital outpatient chemotherapy clinics to be utilized by patients who receive continuous chemotherapy infusions.
The companys core service is to provide oncology offices, infusion clinics, and hospital out-patient chemotherapy clinics with ambulatory infusion pumps in addition to related supplies for patient use, and then directly bill and collect payment from payors and patients for the use of these pumps. It owns approximately 20,000 pumps.
The company provides pump management services for the pumps and associated disposable supply kits to approximately 1,300 oncology practices in the United States. In addition, it sells or rents pole-mounted or ambulatory infusion pumps for use within the oncology practice and it sells safety devices for cytotoxic drug transfer and administration.
The company has contracts with approximately 200 third party payor plans that cover approximately 195 million lives. Its major contracted payor is Medicare. It also has contracts with various individual Blue Cross/Blue Shield affiliates; and other third party payor organizations, commercial Medicare replacement plans, self insured plans, and other insurance carriers.
The companys electronic ambulatory pumps are purchased from various manufacturers, such as Smiths Medical, Inc.; Hospira Worldwide, Inc.; and WalkMed Infusion, LLC.
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INFUSYSTEM HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INFUSYSTEM HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INFUSYSTEM HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INFUSYSTEM HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INFUSYSTEM HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INFUSYSTEM HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INFUSYSTEM HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INFUSYSTEM HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INFUSYSTEM HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INFUSYSTEM HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INFUSYSTEM HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. History
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?