- The report contains detailed information about Mergence Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mergence Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mergence Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mergence Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mergence Corp. business.
About Mergence Corp.
Mergence Corporation (the Company) was founded in 1994 and incorporated in Delaware in 1988. Mergence Corporation designs, develops, markets and supports intelligent digital media solutions and services, including media rights management, audio and video encryption, delivery, tracking, key clearing and measurement tools, streaming media services.
The Company has developed a suite of software and related components designed for the delivery of live and on-demand audio and video through cable, satellite and the Internet. The Company provides turnkey end-to-end solutions, offering all of the services necessary to provide secure streaming media including, strategic consulting, software development and implementation, development of e- commerce applications, production, encoding and decoding, encryption, client- side metrics, up-linking, web site development and integration, distribution, reporting, digital conversion, content management, pay-per-view streaming, hosting and archiving.
The Companys software helps businesses securely, profitably, and effectively delivers high-quality video content to their customers. The Company also develops PC utility products, primarily for the Internet user.
Mergence MediaOffice is an advanced set of tools based on the Microsoft Windows Media Rights Manager platform to provide a fully integrated and readily available digital rights management system.
Mergence SiteStreamer is the easy way to display video content within the best graphical interfaceyours.
Mergence MediaPod is an audiovisual presentation platform with interactive search and navigation capabilities that enables the user to easily control the viewing experience.
Designed to let viewers interact with information the way they want, looking at parts that interest them, skipping ahead to others or going deeper when desired, the MediaPod Player puts the viewer in control, thereby permitting them to engage with the content.
Mergence MediaMosaic provides users a multi-media presentation experience. The drag 'n drop windows can include one or more of the following: table of contents, transcript, image viewer, and related documents and HTML pages.
Mergence MediaMosaic by KISSCO is the easiest way to test and optimize the speed of DSL, cable or other high speed Internet connection.
Invisible Folders Drag and drop any folder into Invisible Folder's main window, press a button, and the folder will disappear! Press another button, enter a password, and the folder will reappear.
RAM Optimizer allows to instantly free up memory when system slows down.
StartUp Manager allows to easily turn off any program that starts with Windows, even those that don't appear in the Windows StartUpfolder.
Oxford Media Corporation, a Mergence-owned subsidiary focusing on acquiring digital video on demand companies, has signed a letter of intent to acquire eMOD Systems, Inc (eMOD), a digital solutions company concentrating on the secure high quality distribution of digital video content to the hotel industry.
Emods Hotel-Video on Demand system
Emods Hotel-Video on Demand system benefits the guest, the hotel and the content owners. The system is advanced to the competition with proprietary ordering and billing software, secure Internet delivery of content, rapid deployment, low cost installation and online service and upgrades. The system has been in development and testing for over five years. Hotel guests enjoy high quality video on demand, easily and discreetly.
eMod has co-developed and has exclusive rights to the sale and distribution of low cost digital set-top boxes for the IPTV (TV over Broadband Internet Protocol) for business and home use. The low cost digital decoder for IPTV provides a discreet addressability to each room or TV for improved service and remote access and maintenance. A new box designed and built which allows the home viewer to surf the Internet with improved readability or watch near DVD quality movies.
The Broadband VOD system allows small to medium sized telephone companies to provide a video on demand movie service to their DSL customers. With broadband speeds as low as 400Kbps, customers can receive near DVD quality movies streamed to their TVs through digital set-top boxes.
The Company provides the VOD servers at the Telco head-end, the distribution software and the consumer set-top boxes. Content is compressed and encrypted at its secure facilities and downloaded to the servers through a secure Internet pipe. The content is decrypted at the consumer's set-top box.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MERGENCE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MERGENCE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MERGENCE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MERGENCE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MERGENCE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mergence Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mergence Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mergence Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mergence Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mergence Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. MERGENCE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MERGENCE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MERGENCE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MERGENCE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MERGENCE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MERGENCE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mergence Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mergence Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mergence Corp. Major Shareholders
Mergence Corp. History
Mergence Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mergence Corp. Offices and Representations
Mergence Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mergence Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mergence Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Mergence Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Mergence Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mergence Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mergence Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mergence Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Mergence Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Mergence Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mergence Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mergence Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?