- The report contains detailed information about Bigstring Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bigstring Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bigstring Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bigstring Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bigstring Corp. business.
About Bigstring Corp.
BigString Corporation, through its subsidiary BigString Interactive, Inc., develops technologies related to interactive Web portals.
Products and Services
The company offers a Web-based, POP3/IMAP server, email service solution. Its patented technology provides a user with the ability to manage and control content sent by email. The users email executes through the BigString server but such execution is transparent to the sender and recipients of the email. The user of the BigString email service and products can transparently edit, recall, cancel, and erase the email, as well as insert or delete attachments, even after the email has been sent out and opened.
The company's email service provides advanced spam filters, virus protection and large-storage, Web-based email accounts with features similar to those offered by AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail, Google, Verizon, and Comcast. Its email service offers erasable, recallable and self destroying applications, non-printable and non-forwardable emails, set time or number of views (including view-once) and masquerading to protect the senders privacy and security. It also allows a sender to view tracking reports that indicate when emails were opened by the recipient, and how many times they were viewed. Senders can add, change and/or delete attachments before or after a recipient opened the email. In addition, it allows senders to direct emails to disintegrate in front of their recipients eyes and allows senders to create, save and send self-destructing video email.
The company offers its consumer, business, and enterprise customers the following packages:
BigString Free Email provides the features of the companys email service, includes unlimited GB email storage and permits the user to send unlimited emails per month. It is accessed by the user through the Web as Web-based email, or webmail, and each user is given one address. Individuals can signup for multiple disposable accounts. Wizards help users import previously saved contacts. To personalize their email, users can create an alias, create their own font, add signatures, add pictures to both their profile and their contacts profiles, create multiple expire messages, and create custom templates with editable fields and then access the saved templates to save time while composing messages.
BigString Premium Email offers the features of the BigString Free Email account, plus vanity domains (firstname.lastname@example.org), POP3 access using any email client (such as Microsoft Outlook), 30 minute video email and reduced banner advertising.
BigString Business Email offers the features of the BigString Premium account, plus 10 email accounts, global filter notification and advanced email management. Small and medium sized businesses can customize the number of additional addresses for an additional fee.
BigString Mobile Email provides access to a users email account from the iPhone and other next-generation wireless devices.
BigString Private Label Email offers Web publishers and content sites the companys hosted email platform as a value-added service for their member, and helps generate incremental traffic and page views.
BigString Email Hosting offers enterprise level firms the features of BigString Private Label Email, in a licensed package which can be customized to integrate with the firms messaging, networking and video applications.
BigString Exploding Messages & Pictures offers social networking members integrated self-destructing messaging applications through their social network.
BigString Exploding Video offers social networking members integrated self-destructing video applications through their social network.
BigString Cross-Platform, Self-Destructing IM provides users with both regular and self-destructing, instant messaging options on a cross-platform application across AOLs AIM, Yahoos Messenger, MSNs Messenger, and Googles Gtalk.
BigString Self-Destructing SMS Text Messaging provides users SMS text messages that self-destruct after a specified time frame for use on mobile devices, such as the BlackBerry phone.
Interactive Entertainment Portal
The company has launched a new interactive entertainment portal built around its recallable, erasable, and self-destructing email platform. Its entertainment portal contains streaming audio and video programming.
The company also has acquired DailyLOL, a viral video Web site that provides humorous videos, games and pictures; and Buddystumbler.com, an IM-based social network that allows users to meet people via free online chats on AOL AIM, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, and Google Talk.
In March 2009, the company launched PeopleString, an incentive-based social network that pays users to receive regular direct mail, as well as for performing a host of Internet activities.
The companys major markets include the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Peru, Mexico, India, Columbia, Australia, Brazil, and Germany.
The company was founded in 2003 under the name Recall Mail Corporation and changed its name to BigString Corporation in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BIGSTRING CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BIGSTRING CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BIGSTRING CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BIGSTRING CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BIGSTRING CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bigstring Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bigstring Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bigstring Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bigstring Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bigstring Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. BIGSTRING CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BIGSTRING CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BIGSTRING CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BIGSTRING CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BIGSTRING CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BIGSTRING CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bigstring Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bigstring Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bigstring Corp. Major Shareholders
Bigstring Corp. History
Bigstring Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bigstring Corp. Offices and Representations
Bigstring Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bigstring Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bigstring Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Bigstring Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Bigstring Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bigstring Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bigstring Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bigstring Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Bigstring Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Bigstring Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bigstring Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bigstring Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?