- The report contains detailed information about InnovaCom, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for InnovaCom, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The InnovaCom, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes InnovaCom, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of InnovaCom, Inc. business.
About InnovaCom, Inc.
InnovaCom Inc (the company) was incorporated in Florida in 1993, as a research and development company. The Company is in transition from a development stage company to a manufacturing stage company, focusing on digital video compression, transmission, and processing technology compliant with MPEG-2 standards. In March of 1996, the Company began to emphasize the development of broadcast quality encoded video utilizing the Motion Picture Experts Group (MPEG) second generation standard for video and audio compression (MPEG-2), including development of a single-chip encoder termed the "Gecko" chip. Development of the single-chip encoder was terminated in June 1998, but development of other MPEG-2 related products continued.
Products and Technology
The Company develops core technologies and methodologies and integrates complimentary third party products for digital video compression, transmission, and processing technology applications. The Company adheres to MPEG-2 non-proprietary "open standards" to enhance flexibility and market appeal for the Company's products.
TransPEG: Until recently, video transmission over network was restricted to low frame counts, small viewable windows, and low pixel counts because of data rate limitations within the carriers. Alternatively, carriers with the bandwidth to achieve higher quality video were too expensive for widespread usage.
The Company is currently marketing four such transmission products in its TransPEG product line. These are interchangeable digital multi-channel transmissions systems that compress video, transmit in standard carrier formats, and decompress at the viewer's location. TransPEG products are available for a variety of standard carriers (ATM, T1/E1, etc.), support unicast, multicast and broadcast transmission, and feature web based controls.
DVD Impact: DVD Impact is a DVD premastering suite, which integrates MPEG-2 video compression developed by the Company with a number of software tools developed by third parties and targets corporate and "prosumer" users for the design of custom DVD's. DVD Impact is currently shipping.
DV-2110: Currently under development, the DV-2110 is an MPEG-2 encoder board, designed to act as the system interface, I/O manager, and host for third party MPEG-2 encoder chips. The Company intends to imbed the DV-2110 in subsequent versions of its TransPEG and DVD Impact products, and to sell the board as a stand-alone component, or packaged with certain Company-developed software as an OEM product to customers in markets that the Company does not currently service with its own system level products.
The Company's competitors include Spruce Technologies, Inc., Sonic Solutions, Minerva Systems, Inc., FVC.COM, Inc. and Lucent Technologies, Inc.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INNOVACOM, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INNOVACOM, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INNOVACOM, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INNOVACOM, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INNOVACOM, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. InnovaCom, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of InnovaCom, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of InnovaCom, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. InnovaCom, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. InnovaCom, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INNOVACOM, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INNOVACOM, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INNOVACOM, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INNOVACOM, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INNOVACOM, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INNOVACOM, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
InnovaCom, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
InnovaCom, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
InnovaCom, Inc. Major Shareholders
InnovaCom, Inc. History
InnovaCom, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
InnovaCom, Inc. Offices and Representations
InnovaCom, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
InnovaCom, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
InnovaCom, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
InnovaCom, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
InnovaCom, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
InnovaCom, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
InnovaCom, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
InnovaCom, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
InnovaCom, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
InnovaCom, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
InnovaCom, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
InnovaCom, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?