- The report contains detailed information about LMS Medical Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for LMS Medical Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The LMS Medical Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes LMS Medical Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of LMS Medical Systems Inc. business.
About LMS Medical Systems Inc.
LMS Medical Systems, Inc. develops and commercializes a series of software-based products to be used as decision support tools for obstetricians. The companys pipeline of proprietary software tools addresses critical unmet medical needs in labour and delivery settings.
The companys proprietary software tools: CALM Clinical Information System (CIS) and CALM Risk management and clinical decision support tools including: CALM Shoulder Screen, CALM Curve and CALM Patterns address the critical unmet medical needs in labour and delivery settings. Based on medical research focusing on the labour and delivery cycle, LMS' unique technology provides obstetrical teams and hospitals with clinical decision support tools, assisting them in achieving clinical interventions, while minimizing risks to the patients.
Horizon Perinatal Care (HPC), the integrated perinatal information system, is designed to support continuity of care between the labour and delivery department and other hospital departments and units.
The companys customers are hospitals and insurance contracts. It entered into agreements with partners, including Best Practices Medical Partners, MD Advantage and Women's Regional Health for the use of CALM Shoulder Screen by their insured OB/GYNs.
LMS Medical Systems, Inc. was founded in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LMS MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LMS MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LMS MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LMS MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LMS MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. LMS Medical Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of LMS Medical Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of LMS Medical Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. LMS Medical Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. LMS Medical Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LMS MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LMS MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LMS MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LMS MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LMS MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LMS MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
LMS Medical Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
LMS Medical Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
LMS Medical Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
LMS Medical Systems Inc. History
LMS Medical Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
LMS Medical Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
LMS Medical Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
LMS Medical Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
LMS Medical Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
LMS Medical Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
LMS Medical Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
LMS Medical Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
LMS Medical Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
LMS Medical Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
LMS Medical Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
LMS Medical Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
LMS Medical Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
LMS Medical Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?