- The report contains detailed information about Computer Modelling Group Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Computer Modelling Group Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Computer Modelling Group Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Computer Modelling Group Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Computer Modelling Group Ltd. business.
About Computer Modelling Group Ltd.
Computer Modelling Group Ltd., a computer software technology and consulting company, engages in the development and sale of reservoir simulation software. The companys reservoir simulation software assists petroleum companies to extract oil and gas from their reservoirs. It also provides consulting services.
The company's software suite includes CMOST History Matching and Optimization Tool; STARS Four Phase Advanced Thermal Simulator; GEM Equation of State Compositional Simulator; IMEX 3 Phase Black Oil/Condensate Simulator; Builder 2D & 3D Graphical Simulation Model Builder; WinProp PVT Fluid Property Modelling; and Results 3D & 4D Results Visualization & Animation Tool.
CMOST: Computer Assisted History Matching, Optimization, and Uncertainty Assessment Tool: CMOST is a reservoir engineering optimization tool, employing experimental design techniques to determine the reservoir parameters which define the production and ultimate recovery of oil and gas fields.
STARS: Steam, Thermal and Advanced processes Reservoir Simulator: STARS is the standard for thermal, K-value compositional, chemical reaction and coupled geomechanical reservoir simulation. STARS is suited for advanced modelling of recovery processes involving the injection of steam, solvents, air and chemicals.
GEM: Generalized Equation-of State Model Reservoir Simulator: GEM is a full EoS compositional reservoir simulator with features for modelling recovery processes where the fluid composition affects recovery. GEM can be used during field development planning to reduce the risk of asphaltene precipitation, optimize the production of coal bed methane (CBM) deposits and reduce risk in acid gas and CO2 sequestration projects. GEM provides reservoir simulation capabilities that go beyond the abilities of conventional black oil and K-value compositional simulators, including the effects of asphaltene precipitation and plugging during water, methane or CO2 injection.
IMEX: Implicit-Explicit Black Oil Simulator: IMEX is a three-phase, fourcomponent black oil reservoir simulator for modelling primary depletion and secondary recovery processes in conventional oil and gas reservoirs. IMEX also models pseudomiscible and polymer injection in conventional oil reservoirs and primary depletion of gas condensate reservoirs, as well as the behaviour of naturally or hydraulically fractured reservoirs. MEX provides the capabilities and features required for small to massive (100+ million grid block) simulations for screening prospects, setting up pilot designs, monitoring and optimizing field operations and complex full-field reservoir studies,
with the objective of improving production rates, ultimate recovery and value.
Builder: Pre-Processing Applications: Builder is an application used in the preparation of reservoir simulation models. It represents the standard in model preparation, reducing time and the frustration of conventional model-building methods.
WINPROP: Phase-Behaviour and Fluid Property Program: WinProp is a Microsoft Windows based software application designed for modelling the phase behaviour and properties of reservoir fluids. This Equation-of-State (EoS) engineering tool assists engineers in understanding the distribution of properties within their reservoir fluid system under various depletion scenarios and the interaction with injected fluids, from small scale lab experimentation to large scale field effects.
Results: Post-Processing Applications: Results is a Windows based program that is used to evaluate the output for each of CMGs simulation products. It provides visualization of the results of the simulator calculations.
The company has collaborations with its partners Shell International Exploration and Production BV (Shell) and Petroleo rasileiro S.A. (Petrobras) to jointly develop the newest generation of reservoir simulation software.
The company provides reservoir simulation software licenses to approximately 360 oil companies, consulting firms and research institutions in 49 countries.
Computer Modelling Group Ltd. was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMPUTER MODELLING GROUP LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMPUTER MODELLING GROUP LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMPUTER MODELLING GROUP LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMPUTER MODELLING GROUP LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMPUTER MODELLING GROUP LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Computer Modelling Group Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Computer Modelling Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Computer Modelling Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Computer Modelling Group Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Computer Modelling Group Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMPUTER MODELLING GROUP LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMPUTER MODELLING GROUP LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMPUTER MODELLING GROUP LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMPUTER MODELLING GROUP LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMPUTER MODELLING GROUP LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMPUTER MODELLING GROUP LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Computer Modelling Group Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Computer Modelling Group Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Computer Modelling Group Ltd. Major Shareholders
Computer Modelling Group Ltd. History
Computer Modelling Group Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Computer Modelling Group Ltd. Offices and Representations
Computer Modelling Group Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Computer Modelling Group Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Computer Modelling Group Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Computer Modelling Group Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Computer Modelling Group Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Computer Modelling Group Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Computer Modelling Group Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Computer Modelling Group Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Computer Modelling Group Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Computer Modelling Group Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Computer Modelling Group Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Computer Modelling Group Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?