- The report contains detailed information about Integrated Information Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Integrated Information Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Integrated Information Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Integrated Information Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Integrated Information Systems Inc. business.
About Integrated Information Systems Inc.
Integrated Information Systems Inc., founded in 1989, is a business and technology consultancy and a provider of secure integrated information solutions. With expertise in network design and integration, security, software development and business intelligence solutions, the company specializes in securely optimizing, enhancing and extending information applications and networks to serve employees, partners, customers and suppliers. The companys clients are Fortune 1000 and middle market businesses in a range of industries, including Financial Services, Transportation, Manufacturing, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Government, Professional Services and Tradeshow/Event Services.
The company offers Business Intelligence (BI), Data Warehousing (DW) and Intranet Migration services which permit clients to build and mine large databases to make quicker and better business decisions and lower the total cost of ownership of their information infrastructure. The company offers packaged service offerings in the areas of: Migrations to/from SQL Server; Existing Data Model Effectiveness; Database Consolidation; BI Readiness Assessment; and BI/DW Quality and Cost Reduction.
The companys design and deployment of comprehensive Business Intelligence solutions in Data Migrations and Consolidations address data acquisition, data preparation, data loading, operational interfaces, application interfaces, application logic segmentation, software licensing, post migration maintenance and support.
The companys database reviews examine database placement, I/O modeling, tables, indexes, keys, entity relationships, triggers, stored procedures, cursors, and operational views to evaluate the effectiveness of the data model. The company also offers services to evaluate the efficiency of existing applications on SQL Server. Throughout the Business Intelligence services offerings, the companys focus is on solutions that allow clients to get the right information, the first time, when they need it and how they need it.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTEGRATED INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTEGRATED INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTEGRATED INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTEGRATED INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTEGRATED INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Integrated Information Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Integrated Information Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Integrated Information Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Integrated Information Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Integrated Information Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTEGRATED INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTEGRATED INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTEGRATED INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTEGRATED INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTEGRATED INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTEGRATED INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Integrated Information Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Integrated Information Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Integrated Information Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
Integrated Information Systems Inc. History
Integrated Information Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Integrated Information Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
Integrated Information Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Integrated Information Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Integrated Information Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Integrated Information Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Integrated Information Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Integrated Information Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Integrated Information Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Integrated Information Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Integrated Information Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Integrated Information Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Integrated Information Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Integrated Information Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?