- The report contains detailed information about Compusonics Video Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Compusonics Video Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Compusonics Video Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Compusonics Video Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Compusonics Video Corp. business.
About Compusonics Video Corp.
Compusonics Video Corp. operates as a technology development and distribution company.
The Company operates in two business lines, including Intellectual Property Business and Software Business.
Intellectual Property Business
The Company owns various patents in the field of audio and video data digitalisation and compression. The Companys activities include obtaining equity capital and entering joint ventures for the commercialization or licensing of its audio and video data digitalizing and compression patents and for the development and manufacture of audio and video devices using this technologies.
The development of the software business is the Company's primary activity. The Company's fully owned subsidiary Treesoft USA, Inc. develops, markets and services computer software which assists its customers in managing and developing their business and controling their operations. The software is supported on various server operating systems, including Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac Os X. The companys products target the small business markets of CRM, ERP and E-CAD software and related services.
Treesoft USA, Inc. is a U.S. software corporation that provides edge CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software, ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software and E-CAD (Electrical-CAD) software and related services to small and midsize enterprises (SMB Software).
Treesoft USA, Inc. owns the NAFTA (USA, Canada and Mexico) market distribution rights for the international TreeCAD Engineering, Ltd. products Treesoft Office and TreeCAD. TreeCAD Engineering, Ltd. plans, translates, localizes, adapts and customizes for Treesoft USA, Inc. the German software, mainly provided by Treesoft GmbH & Co. KG in Germany. Additionally TreeCAD Engineering, Ltd. provides the support for the products of TreeSoft USA, Inc.
Treesoft USA, Inc. markets and services primarily three product families, such as Treesoft Office; Open Source Business Suite; and TreeCAD.
Treesoft Office is a proprietary business software product line, which is intended to provide small and mid-size businesses with an integrated solution to manage and control a range of fundamental businesses processes. The Treesoft Office modules are the main products in this product line include: Treesoft CRM; and Treesoft ERP (in development stage).
These products are supplemented by various modules and add-ons, which can be used to customize these solutions. Supplemental add-ons include: Document Management Module, Knowledge Management Module and the Software Vendor Module.
Treesoft CRM: The Treesoft CRM software supports companies and organizations to collect, enter and manage most kind of sales, service and marketing data. Treesoft CRM is scalable and offered in various stages of expansion, starting with the Personal Line up to the Enterprise Premium Line for networks with 100 concurrent users.
Treesoft ERP: Treesoft ERP is mainly designed for project businesses, such as electrical contractors. The CRM is integrated in the ERP automatically if both applications are used on the same server.
Treesoft USA, Inc. provides companies with Open Source Software product information, products, implementation and user support, manuals, trainings and integration in the Company's propietary commercial products.
The Treesoft Open Source Business Suite contains Open Source Software in the categories, including office software (text processing, spreadsheet calculation, presentation software, drawing software); email server and email client software; Internet browser software; webpage designer software and HTML editors; picture manipulation and viewer software; PDF file creator software (PDF is a proprietary file format from Adobe Systems, Inc., San Jose, CA); firewall, anti virus and other security software; and data compression software. Additional available is server software for Linux networks and related services.
TreeCAD is a family of electrical CAD software modules for use in the field of control engineering and also in residential and business wiring. E-CAD software is typically used for planning, dimensioning and documenting purposes of electrical systems.
The consulting services are focused on implementation and integration of Treesoft Office into existing IT environments; integration of customer marketing activities into modern email and fax infrastructures (based on Open Source Software); migration from proprietary standard software (e.g. from Microsoft Office) to license Open Office or Sun Star Office; and migration from Microsoft Windows Server networks to Open Source Linux Server networks.
The Company's product support services include Internet access, telephone access and onsite access to technical support personnel. The support organization also offers product support services, including remote database administration and performance monitoring and tuning.
The company sells its software products in the small and mid-size business software market.
The Companys software competitors include Best Software, Irvine, CA; Frontrange Solutions, Inc.; Colorado Springs, Colorado; and Microsoft Corporation, Redmond, WA.
Compusonics Video Corp. was incorporated in 1985.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMPUSONICS VIDEO CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMPUSONICS VIDEO CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMPUSONICS VIDEO CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMPUSONICS VIDEO CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMPUSONICS VIDEO CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Compusonics Video Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Compusonics Video Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Compusonics Video Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Compusonics Video Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Compusonics Video Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMPUSONICS VIDEO CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMPUSONICS VIDEO CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMPUSONICS VIDEO CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMPUSONICS VIDEO CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMPUSONICS VIDEO CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMPUSONICS VIDEO CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Compusonics Video Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Compusonics Video Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Compusonics Video Corp. Major Shareholders
Compusonics Video Corp. History
Compusonics Video Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Compusonics Video Corp. Offices and Representations
Compusonics Video Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Compusonics Video Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Compusonics Video Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Compusonics Video Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Compusonics Video Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Compusonics Video Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Compusonics Video Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Compusonics Video Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Compusonics Video Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Compusonics Video Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Compusonics Video Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Compusonics Video Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?