- The report contains detailed information about Camelot Information Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Camelot Information Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Camelot Information Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Camelot Information Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Camelot Information Systems Inc. business.
About Camelot Information Systems Inc.
Camelot Information Systems Inc. provides information technology services (IT services) to end customers in the Peoples Republic of China, Taiwan, Japan, and the United States.
The company's primary service lines are Enterprise Application Services (EAS) and Financial Industry IT Services (FIS).
ENTERPRISE APPLICATION SERVICES
The companys primary service line, enterprise application services, consists of two main types of services: packaged software services, and software development and maintenance services.
Packaged Software Services
The company provides a range of implementation, customization, and support services for packaged software systems to enterprise customers, with a focus on ERP software packages. Its packaged software services have a range of coverage in terms of both industries and applications. The company has served clients and accumulated domain expertise in resources and energy, technology, manufacturing, and automobile, as well as retail, consumer, and transportation. It provides services for systems ranging from traditional ERP systems, such as those offered by SAP and Oracle to new dimension applications, such as customer relationship management, business intelligence, supply chain management, integration tools, and manufacturing supply execution. The company is a SAP-based ERP service provider in China. As of December 31, 2009, it had 541 SAP professionals.
The company's packaged software services can be divided into implementation services and maintenance services.
The companys packaged software implementation services primarily consist of the following:
Packaged software integration: The company works with providers of packaged software to install and integrate these packages with its customers existing computer systems and with various Internet applications to meet the individual needs of its customers. ERP systems are built with the purpose of integrating processes with in an enterprise, such as planning, manufacturing, sales, marketing, inventory control, customer service, finance, and human resources. The companys ERP integration services enable these systems to communicate with each other, as well as the organizations data warehouse, any custom-developed enterprise systems or legacy applications. The companys ERP integration services also enable its customers to streamline business processes and improve data access in support of data-based decision making.
Solution design: The companys professionals assist its customers in the design of application configuration options, detailed business procedure documentation, customized extensions, interfaces, and data conversions. In addition, the company helps its customers identify process and organizational changes required for the implementation of ERP systems.
Technical configuration and customization: The company provides configuration services to customers to match the ERP software package with the customers existing business processes. Further, the company provides customization services to extend the use of the ERP system or change its use by creating customized interfaces and underlying application code.
Training: In connection with the implementation of a system, the company provides training to the various members of the customers staff, such as network specialists and end-users to help them acquire the required ERP application knowledge and skills.
Project management: The company provides customer side project management for IT projects, starting from defining the scope, quality, time, and cost considerations of the projects. For the duration of the projects, the company provides systematic controlling, risk management, quality assurance, and sub-contractor management.
Quality assurance and testing: The company assists its customers in planning, scripting, executing, and monitoring system and stress tests to see if the expectations of the end customers, defined in service level agreements, would be met. For each particular customer, the company focuses on developing a framework for ongoing testing to seek continuous improvement in the predictability of its cus
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CAMELOT INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CAMELOT INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CAMELOT INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CAMELOT INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CAMELOT INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Camelot Information Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Camelot Information Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Camelot Information Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Camelot Information Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Camelot Information Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CAMELOT INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CAMELOT INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CAMELOT INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CAMELOT INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CAMELOT INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CAMELOT INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Camelot Information Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Camelot Information Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Camelot Information Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
Camelot Information Systems Inc. History
Camelot Information Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Camelot Information Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
Camelot Information Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Camelot Information Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Camelot Information Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Camelot Information Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Camelot Information Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Camelot Information Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Camelot Information Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Camelot Information Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Camelot Information Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Camelot Information Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Camelot Information Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Camelot Information Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?