- The report contains detailed information about Mediware Information Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mediware Information Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mediware Information Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mediware Information Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mediware Information Systems Inc. business.
About Mediware Information Systems Inc.
Mediware Information Systems, Inc. develops, markets, licenses, implements, and supports clinical management and performance management information software systems used primarily by hospitals, long-term care and behavioral health facilities and blood and blood plasma centers.
The company licenses and sells its blood and biologics management solutions to hospitals. It licenses its medication management solutions to hospitals, long-term care, and behavioral health facilities. It licenses and sells its blood donor recruitment and management solutions to blood and plasma donor centers through its Blood Center Technologies (BCT) business group. Its medication management solutions are licensed to hospitals, long-term care, specialty pharmacy, home infusion, alternate care, and behavioral health facilities. Its home infusion, specialty pharmacy and alternate care products and services are licensed through its Alternate Care Solutions (ACS) business group. ACS also provides billing and collection services to the home infusion market. The company licenses performance management software to hospitals, blood and plasma centers, and alternate care facilities.
The software systems that Mediware provides to its customers typically consist of the company's proprietary application software, third-party licensed software and third-party hardware. Mediware generally licenses its medication management, blood management and biologics management software systems to customers on a perpetual basis. Mediware generally provides its blood and plasma center solutions and certain of its medication management software systems and its alternate care products on a monthly subscription or term license basis.
Mediware markets its blood donor and it blood and biologic management products primarily in the United States. The company markets its medication management solutions in the United States and in the United Kingdom, with different software systems designed for the specific requirements of each market. It has operations in the United Kingdom relating to the systems licensed and sold primarily in that market, as well as Ireland and South Africa.
Blood and Biologics Management Products
Hospital Transfusion and Donor Products: The company supplies information and management software systems to blood donor and transfusion centers. Its blood transfusion product is the HCLL transfusion software. Mediware also provides its hospital customers its complementary HCLL donor software module for use in hospital-based donor centers. The HCLL software (HCLL Transfusion and HCLL Donor) addresses blood donor recruitment, blood processing and transfusion activities for hospitals and medical centers.
The company offers BloodSafe suite of products, which includes hardware and software which enable healthcare facilities to store, monitor, distribute and track blood products from locations removed from the hospitals physical blood bank. Components of the BloodSafe suite include blood tracking and monitoring software, computer controlled refrigerators, and handheld point of care tools to verify patient identification and document transfusion activities.
Blood Center Technologies: The company provides software tools and services to blood centers for donor targeting, donor recruitment, donation management, unit testing, blood component manufacturing, inventory control, sales and distribution. This is accomplished through a combination of the companys 510(k) cleared LifeTrak software and a set of client relationship and recruiting software products and capabilities. The combination of products and capabilities enable the company to deliver an integrated software solution for blood centers to improve collections and efficiency throughout the entire process from blood donor recruitment to hospital distribution and transfusion.
Biologics Products: The company offers BiologiCare, a bone, tissue and cellular product tracking software. The software utilizes the HCLL software platform and Mediwares blood banking expertise to address the needs of hospitals as they begin to manage bone, tissue, cord blood stem cells and other biologic products. BiologiCare i
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEDIWARE INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEDIWARE INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEDIWARE INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEDIWARE INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEDIWARE INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mediware Information Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mediware Information Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mediware Information Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mediware Information Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mediware Information Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MEDIWARE INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEDIWARE INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEDIWARE INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEDIWARE INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEDIWARE INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEDIWARE INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mediware Information Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mediware Information Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mediware Information Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
Mediware Information Systems Inc. History
Mediware Information Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mediware Information Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
Mediware Information Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mediware Information Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mediware Information Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Mediware Information Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Mediware Information Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mediware Information Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mediware Information Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mediware Information Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Mediware Information Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Mediware Information Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mediware Information Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mediware Information Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?