- The report contains detailed information about SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. business.
About SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc.
SS&C Technologies, Inc. provides software products and software-enabled services to the financial services industry, primarily in North America. The company also has operations in the U.K., the Netherlands, Malaysia, Ireland, Australia, the Netherlands Antilles, and Japan.
The companys portfolio of approximately 60 products and software-enabled services allows its clients to automate and integrate front-office functions such as trading and modeling, middle-office functions such as portfolio management and reporting, and back-office functions such as accounting, performance measurement, reconciliation, reporting, processing, and clearing. The company provides its products and related services in eight vertical markets in the financial services industry: insurance and pension funds; asset management; alternative investments; financial markets; commercial lending; real estate property management; municipal finance; and treasury, banks and credit unions.
Products and Services
The companys products and services allow professionals in the financial services industry to automate complex business processes with in financial services providers and are instrumental in helping its clients manage significant information processing requirements. The companys solutions enable its clients to focus on operations, monitor and manage investment performance and risk.
The companys products and services for portfolio management span most of its vertical markets and offer its clients a range of investment management solutions.
AdvisorWare: AdvisorWare software supports hedge funds, funds of funds and family offices with sophisticated global investment, trading and management concerns, and/or complex financial, tax (including German tax requirements), partnership and allocation reporting requirements. It delivers comprehensive multi-currency investment management, financial reporting, performance fee calculations, net asset value calculations, contact management and partnership accounting in a straight-through processing environment.
Altair: Altair software is a portfolio management system designed for companies that are looking for a solution that meets Benelux market requirements and want client/server architecture with SQL support. The company sells Altair primarily to European asset managers, stock brokers, custodians, banks, pension funds and insurance companies. Altair supports a range of financial instruments, including fixed income, equities, real estate investments and alternative investment vehicles.
CAMRA: CAMRA (Complete Asset Management, Reporting and Accounting) software supports the integrated management of asset portfolios by investment professionals operating across a range of institutional investment entities. CAMRA is a 32-bit, multi-user, integrated solution modified to support the entire portfolio management function and includes features to execute, account for and report on all typical securities transactions.
The company has designed CAMRA to account for all activities of the investment operation and to continually update investment information through the processing of day-to-day securities transactions. CAMRA maintains transactions and holdings and stores the results of most accounting calculations in its open, relational database, providing user-friendly, flexible data access and supporting data warehousing.
CAMRA offers a range of integrated modules that can support specific client requirements, such as TBA dollar rolls, trading, compliance monitoring, net asset value calculations, performance measurement, fee calculations and reporting.
Debt & Derivatives: Debt & Derivatives is a financial application software package designed to process and analyze all activities relating to derivative and debt portfolios, including pricing, valuation and risk analysis, derivative processing, accounting, management reporting, and regulatory reporting. Debt & Derivatives delivers real-time transaction processing to treasury and investment professionals, including traders, operations staff, accountants, and auditors.
FundRunner Marathon: FundRunner Marathon gives
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SS&C TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. History
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?