- The report contains detailed information about Imergent Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Imergent Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Imergent Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Imergent Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Imergent Inc. business.
About Imergent Inc.
iMergent, Inc. provides eServices, eCommerce technology, training, and various Web-based technologies and resources, including search engine optimization and search engine management services to entrepreneurs and small and medium enterprises. The company sells and markets its products and services in the United States and international (English-speaking) markets, including Canada, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore.
StoresOnline, Inc. - Offering Services to Entrepreneurs and Small Office/Home Office: The companys StoresOnline business segment offers a services and technology to the Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) business owner and entrepreneur seeking the tools and training to establish a Web site on the Internet. Specifically, StoresOnline services a market segment looking for a do-it-yourself option as an alternative to the high cost of contracting an eCommerce or lead generation Web developer and an ad agency for Web site promotion. StoresOnline delivers the tools, training, and support to help entrepreneurs and SOHO business owners maintain and promote their Websites on their own, thus making the Internet a viable option for their businesses.
The companys services start with a complimentary 90-minute informational Preview Training Session aimed toward those interested in extending their business to the Internet.
At the Preview Training Session, the attending entrepreneur or small business owner has the opportunity to purchase a license to use its proprietary StoresOnline Express software and Web site development platform and thereby become an Internet merchant. The StoresOnline Express software package includes the following products: and services: a license to create one fully enabled eCommerce Website, with the option to host this Web site on its servers; helpdesk technical support via on-line chat; fully integrated StoresOnline shopping cart technology; and Pay-Pal merchant account integration for real-time online credit card processing.
Approximately two weeks after each Preview Training Session, the company conducts an intensive Internet Training Workshop which teaches Internet eCommerce and Web site implementation training to the small business owners and entrepreneurs who purchased the StoresOnline Express package at the Preview Training Session.
In addition to the training provided at the workshop, its customers are presented an opportunity to upgrade their StoresOnline Express license to its proprietary StoresOnline Pro software and Web site development platform which is purchased in a separate transaction for an additional fee.
StoresOnline Pro software includes access to site keys which allow the merchant to build eCommerce-enabled Websites as desired, with the option to host those Websites on the companys servers; library of promotional tools and strategies that provides ongoing promotional tips to optimize Websites for higher ranking in search engines and improved Web-traffic conversion; helpdesk technical support via on-line chat, emails, and telephone, which also includes access to its detailed Merchant Services resource center of Internet marketing information; tracking software to monitor Web site traffic (hits, unique visitors, page views, referring URL, search engine and keywords used, and time of visit); drop shipper integration which allows customers the ability to access product pictures and descriptions of products offered by drop shipping companies with which the customer may form a relationship; merchant accounts for real-time online credit card processing; testing and marketing software tools; and the Avail 24/7 communications package, an all-in-one email, phone, fax, and contact management solution.
A license to its StoresOnline Pro software and Web site development platform permits a customer to create as many custom Websites as desired. Customers can choose to download the software and create Websites which can be hosted by third-party providers, or host their Websites with the company for an additional monthly fee.
Crexendo Business Solutions, Inc.
Crexendo Business Solutions, Inc. eCommerce Software Pl
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMERGENT INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMERGENT INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMERGENT INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMERGENT INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMERGENT INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Imergent Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Imergent Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Imergent Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Imergent Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Imergent Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IMERGENT INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMERGENT INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMERGENT INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMERGENT INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMERGENT INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMERGENT INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Imergent Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Imergent Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Imergent Inc. Major Shareholders
Imergent Inc. History
Imergent Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Imergent Inc. Offices and Representations
Imergent Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Imergent Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Imergent Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Imergent Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Imergent Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Imergent Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Imergent Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Imergent Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Imergent Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Imergent Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Imergent Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Imergent Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?