- The report contains detailed information about VASCO Data Security International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for VASCO Data Security International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The VASCO Data Security International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes VASCO Data Security International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of VASCO Data Security International Inc. business.
About VASCO Data Security International Inc.
VASCO Data Security International, Inc. engages in the design, development, marketing, and support of hardware and software security systems that manage and secure access to information assets worldwide. The company designs, develops, markets, and supports Strong User Authentication and PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) products and services for e-business and e-commerce.
In early 2010, the company launched its DIGIPASS as a Service (DaaS) business model. With DaaS, the company offers customers the opportunity to secure all of their software as service business applications with one single DIGIPASS authentication credential.
The companys target markets are the applications and their users that utilize fixed passwords as security. The companys event and time-based system generates one-time passwords that change with every use and electronic signatures that protect transactions. The companys security solutions are sold worldwide through its direct sales force, as well as through distributors, resellers, and systems integrators.
VACMAN Product Line
The VACMAN product line incorporates a range of authentication utilities and solutions designed to allow organizations to add DIGIPASS authentication into their existing networks and applications.
VACMAN Controller: VACMAN Controller encompasses all four authentication technologies (passwords, dynamic password technologies, certificates and biometrics) and allows its customers to use any combination of those technologies simultaneously. VACMAN Controller is embedded in or compatible with the solutions of approximately 100 VASCO solution partners.
VACMAN Middleware: For organizations of all sizes that need to authenticate remote users for access to enterprise networks and their applications, VACMAN Middleware is a software suite used to verify authentication requests and to centrally administer user authentication policies. Unlike other authentication solutions, VACMAN Middlewaretogether with VASCOs DIGIPASS familyprovides authentication and access to Web applications, business applications and VPN. VACMAN Middleware in combination with DIGIPASS authenticators eliminates the weakest link in any security structure, the use of static passwords.
The audit console monitors incoming and outgoing RADIUS (Remote Authentication Dial-in User Service) and Web traffic (or any other events) on the VACMAN Middleware server. The audit console presents all the statistical information needed to manage remote access environments including: connection period; number of information messages; warnings; and errors and fatal errors. VACMAN Middleware uses a non-intrusive method of enabling DIGIPASS authentication, eliminating hardware and software conflicts; VACMAN Middleware is placed between the Network Access Server and the existing RADIUS server.
IDENTIKEY Server 3.1
IDENTIKEY Server 3.1 is full-function authentication server software for network and application security offering one-time passwords and e-signature capability. IDENTIKEY is based on VASCOs core VACMAN technology and offers an authentication solution for various markets, including Software as a Service (SaaS), e-gaming, online gambling, healthcare, automotive, e-banking, and VPN access.
aXs GUARD Product Line
There are two types of aXs GUARD appliances: aXs GUARD Identifier and aXs GUARD Gatekeeper.
aXs GUARD Identifier: aXs GUARD Identifier is a standalone authentication solution that offers two-factor authentication for remote access to a corporate network or to web-based in-house business applications. The appliance verifies DIGIPASS/IDENTIKEY authentication requests from RADIUS clients and web filters and can be integrated with any authentication server. It features a web based administration interface, as well as an auditing and reporting console.
aXs GUARD Gatekeeper: aXs GUARD Gatekeeper consists of a range of appliances that brings user authentication and Internet communications to the enterprise through multiple software modules. aXs GUARD Gatekeeper integrates DIGIPASS to provide two factor user authentication. It is a modular communications solution providing intr
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VASCO DATA SECURITY INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VASCO DATA SECURITY INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VASCO DATA SECURITY INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VASCO DATA SECURITY INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VASCO DATA SECURITY INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. VASCO Data Security International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of VASCO Data Security International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of VASCO Data Security International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. VASCO Data Security International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. VASCO Data Security International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VASCO DATA SECURITY INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VASCO DATA SECURITY INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VASCO DATA SECURITY INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VASCO DATA SECURITY INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VASCO DATA SECURITY INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VASCO DATA SECURITY INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
VASCO Data Security International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
VASCO Data Security International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
VASCO Data Security International Inc. Major Shareholders
VASCO Data Security International Inc. History
VASCO Data Security International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
VASCO Data Security International Inc. Offices and Representations
VASCO Data Security International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
VASCO Data Security International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
VASCO Data Security International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
VASCO Data Security International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
VASCO Data Security International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
VASCO Data Security International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
VASCO Data Security International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
VASCO Data Security International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
VASCO Data Security International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
VASCO Data Security International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
VASCO Data Security International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
VASCO Data Security International Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?